Chapter 6:

Hugo found himself on top of the castle. The stargazing room.

"What are we doing at the stargazing room?"

"You'll see!"

Stella headed to the lever that was located at the side, she then pulled it down. Then the roof started to move. And showed millions of stars glowing in the night sky. Stella showed Hugo the way to the bed they are gonna lay down on.

"Wow! It's so pretty up here!" Hugo exclaimed, mesmerized

"It is!" Stella added

They both looked at the stars for a meantime, then Hugo asked.

"But why... why do you want to look at the stars in the stargazing room?"

"It's a habit of mine and my name means-"

"Star." Hugo said, cutting her off

"Yeah, exactly. Ever since my father told me the meaning of my name, I started to look at the stars every night. Remember what I told you, that me and Sebastian do it before?"

Hugo nodded in response.

"Well, we used to this when I was 9 and he was 14. We stopped when he got older. Besides, I like spending time with you and I decided to do it with you this time."

"Well, I am honored!"

They both looked again in the stars and started to yawn.

"Isn't it beautiful!"

Hugo looked at her, "It is beautiful."

Stella looked back at him and Hugo started to blush when he almost got caught. Stella then started to move towards him and kissed him in the cheeks. She then hugged him.

"Stella, I don't think this is-"

"Let's stay like this for the meantime."

Hugo didn't know what to do. Stella was already fast asleep when he kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight, my princess."

***

The sun was already shining brightly in the blue sky. The ray of sunshine hitting the two lovebirds who are still cuddling. Then they heard muffled voices.

"Find the princess and Hugo, fast!" Sebastian said panicking

Stella then started to open her eyes, she looked up and saw Hugo who was still sleeping, looking cute with his messy hair. Stella then realized their position. She then pulled Hugo away. Which made Hugo fall to the other side of the bed.

"Ow!"

"Oops, sorry!"

"Hey did you hear that?" Sebastian said, hurrying up the stairs

Stella quuckly picked up Hugo from the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. No need to worry." he said as he scratched the back of his neck

Sebastian then opened the door and saw the both of them.

"Stella! Oh goodness you're here!" Sebastian said hugging her

"Don't worry. Me and Hugo just stargazed last night and we somehow fell asleep here."

"Oh!"

He turned to Hugo, "Well, thank you for taking good care of her." he said, angry on the inside again

"Just doing my job!" Hugo said in return

Stella's father then came in and hugged her.

"Oh Stella, I was so worried about you."

"Don't worry Dad. I'm fine, really! Hugo was with me the whole time!"

"Aww, that's so sweet of you!" her father said

They both looked down in embarrassment but Hugo was blushing.

"You should prepare for your archery class, Princess." Sebastian said breaking the silence

"Yes, of course!" Stella said back

She then stood up from the bed, flattening her night gown. Stella headed downstairs to her room then prepared for archery. She can't take of her smile in her face.

A/n: Hellooo. If you like the new chapters and the story itself, please give it a vote. I would really appreciate it. Thank youuu!