chapter 11

Recape

Aug and Britt was talkin when km and Britain walked in when Britt looked up and she looked shooked she had asked who is this .

Brittany ,Breanna,and Britain Convo

Britt.who is this she look like us

Bree.well(scratching back of neck)we are triplets and she basically found us .

Britt.well that's cool but how will people know us apart.

Bree.well we do have different color eyes u have gray I have green and Britain have blue so people should recognize.

Britt.yea they should I'm getting hungry where y'all wanna go Cuz a bitch is hungry .

All.(laughing)leggo

End of Convo

(Skip to restaurant

We arrived at the the place we walked in these ugly ass hoes was mean mugging the hell out of me but why I just struggled it off and went to my seat we were there about two hours we left a tipped and left the girl who mugging was standing out side

Girl and Brittany Convo

Girl.well well well look at ms.to go good she said with a smirk on here face

Brit.who are u

Girl.u don't remember yo brother ex girlfriend shayla

Brit.wat u want

Shayla.well u know who shot yo brother right

Brit.who ???

Shayla.ME dumb ass bitch u so stupid I killed his ass .

All I did was black out and all I know was that I started beating her ass blood was every where I didn't stop until someone pulled me off it was my sister and august when aug looked at me and my eyes where pitch black but they were getting back normally after what happen I went home and took a shower after the shower I went down stairs and watched a movie wit Aug and sisters we was good in to the movie until some body banged on the door saying we looking for Brittany Martinez Aug went to go answer the door they said u being arrest they put me in hand cuffs and put me in the car a sped off.