chapter 5

So we left and came back home I parent are never there so we was down stairs smoking up a blunt until the door bell rung DA  fuck DAT is i I answer the door it was another me standing there I was scared out of my damn mind I asked her wat her name is she said breanna I was like as in my sister she was like yess I was like finally I have sister I was screaming and cheering .

Brit.Aug I have a twin sister she look like me.

Aug.u lying britt.

Brit.no I ain't here she is.

August walk in the kitchen and saw breanna .

Breanna.hey I'm brittany twin sister nice to meet u .

Aug.omg I got twins way to fucking go.

Brittany.calmmmm all dat down.

Aug ran out the kitchen and called up Chris so he can come over to see us .30mins later Chris  was ringing the door bell he came in and Aug was ginding him in the kitchen he stopped right in his tracks he face expression was hilarious as fuck .

Chris.Brittany i never know u had a twin sister.

Brittany. I didn't know even know u crazy.

Chris:can I date her.

Brittany: ask her not me da fuck  

Breanna:yesssss I would love to go out with u Chris.

Chris.yay I got me a girl .

So I suggested that we go on a double date Cuz I didn't want to be in the house all day.so I went up stairs and and put on a black pencil skirt with a black crop top and my black wedges and my all black earrings for each ear.we arrived at the restaurant we was there for about three ours until my phone rung .

Phone Convo

Unknown:hello

Brittany:who dis

Unknown: mill

Brittany:wat going on.

Mill:yo brother is dead come to the hospital to say your good byes.

Call ended

With that I ran out the restaurant and got in my car sped to the hospital I walked up to the lady at the front desk .

Lady:how may I help u.

Britt:quan Martinez

Lady:here to say ........

Brit.(breaks down crying ) yes.

Lady.room526

Brit.thanks.

I walked up in his room he was lying there life less I couldn't do nothing but cry my mom came over to me and said its gone be OK Cuz he is in a better place .

I walked up to my brother lying in the bed lifeless I kiss him and said I love you big head I told my mom and step dad I will see them at the funeral they got them there on house so they left me and Aug the other house.

I walked out side to my car I checked my phone I had hella phone calls and text.

I called Aug back he sound panicked

Aug.Britt baby where u at

Britt.im on my home and Aug I got to tell u sum OK I love you .

Aug. I love you too

I was at home now I walked in Aug was sitting on the couch soon as I walked in he jump on me and attacked me with hugs and kisses he was like wat do u have to tell me.

Alright so when we were in the resteraunt I got a call from my cousin saying that my brother was dead so I ran out and went to the hospital I didn't tell u I was up set that was my brother breanna didn't even get to meet her brother so who ever did it is gone pay the hard way which is death if my brother die yo whole family die Im so fucking serious.