chapter 4

Chris POV

I was headed to the studio I had to lay down this track with my main nigga August I arrived at the studio it was a a pink lambo sitting out side I know that not Aug car so I went in it was a girl singing kissing on my tattoos she had a beautiful voice she was sexy too so when she finished she open her eyes and she looked scared when she saw me .

Chris.oh I'm sorry I scared u may I asked what's your name.

Brittany. My name is Brittany.

Chris.that's a pretty name.

We where talking until august walked in he looked like in being running I asked him what wrong.

Aug.(trying to catch his breath) I need to go to the trap like now.

Brittany. OK ,Chris nice meeting let's go Now.

End of convo

So we arrived at the trap we got out loaded and strapped we went inside and I motioned everyone to da back we sat at this round table in me and August office I tell y'all about that later so I look at august so can explain.

Convo

August:so dis nigga was shooting he was chasing after me until I shot at him but missed I was running fast when I ran up at the studio and that's what happen.

Brittany.you know them

Aug.I know one of dem his name ferg but the other niggas I don't know.

Brittany.(talks to girls)miaa ,Toni,and Missy go get the death threat sum niggas getting they death wish.

Girls.alright.

So we left the trap to go finds this bitches who tried to kill my step brother I asked Aug where they was at Cuz I'm ready my death threat ready for a nigga to die we saw there house we got out I motion the people to got to there place I had Missy to be the distraction Cuz she my sister blood sister at that so she rang the door bell so this black ass motherfucker excuse of a man but yeah she walked up to the door with a short dress on she knock on the door and he came to the door with his gun held out she was like can I use your restroom he was licking his lips and shit she went to the restroom and I came through the bathroom window august came through the back door so we snuck out the bathroom to the kitchen all of them men where tied up he was like u tricked me u stupid ass bitch I shot all of them and set the place on fire.