chaper 10

August POV

4week later

Brittany finally fixed up that club its really nice its purple wit red carpet hookah section weed section every thing u can wish for now we just interviewing these stripper only pick to good one but the other ones were not wat Brittany was lookin for she laughed at them strippers Cuz one had fell flat on here ass DAT shidd was funny asf but yea.

Britt and Aug Convo

B.which one u want Cuz nun if them bad I want one wit big ass tities and nice ass that's all

A. I thought u wasn't gay

B.I'm not I just like to have fun I don't want no grandma tities or no saggy ass.

A.(chuckled) yea u right nun of that .

End of Convo.

Breanna pov

I didn't go to the club I have sum things to handle DAT Britt don't no about y'all don't tell her but we not twin we triplets shocking right but I don't know wat to say I was shocked my self but I arrived at the Starbucks and went inside there she was I other sister I was kinda scared Cuz now I have another sister and I hop she be a like Brittany Cuz she is wild and free I'm calm and quiet but I walked up to her she turned around and she had blue eyes but I have green eyes and Brittany has grey eyes which is weird but she turned around she had a soft voice like our mom we talked and her names is Britain not like the country but u say it different I asked did she want to meet the other sister she was really excited.

Britain POV

I know I'm new but I have a pov

Well my name is Britain Martinez I am a triplet and I have long brown hair and I have blue eyes I just ready to meet my other me .

Skip to the club

We just arrived at the club Aug and Britt was TALKIN until me and Britain walked in when britt looked up she was shocked......... TBC