chapter 8

Two months later

August POV

Well Brittany is getting back to her self but she has this thing were she mumbles stuff under her breath and she think nobody can hear her but she need to stop its getting  on my last nerves .she was up stairs sleep until I called her down she got this ratchet attitude ion like that .

August and Brittany Convo

A.brit wat u want to do today

B.(mumbles)how bout u go fuck a stupid ass bitch .

A.(YELLS)BRIT STOP MUMBLING DAMN.

B.stfu

A.(walks upstairs)

End of Convo.

Brittany pov

I know u just read what happen yeah I have been acting kinda if bitchie since my brother died it has my feeling sum type if way I just say shit under my breath because that's how I feel I was interrupted out my thought when the door bell rang i went to go answer it just to my luck it was my dad da fuck he doing here .

Brittany and her dad convo bd means Brittany dad

B.h h hey dad wat u doing here

Bd.august call me saying u having a nasty attitude wat that about .can I come in

Steps aside and let him in when Aug came down stairs and sat on the couch .

B.well ever since my brother died I just been feeling sum type of way and I just be saying stuff under my breath Cuz I  was really upset and when I said that to u Aug I was letting anger come over me that's wat I've been feeling every since that day.

A.Britt u don't have to feel that way yo brother and my brother are in a good place yo brother wouldn't want you crying over him now wouldn't he.

B.u right I'll cut my mumbling and my attitude.

Bd.u good baby girl (heading yo the door)just call me if you need me love u

B.love u to daddy.(turn to Aug) thanks.

A.no problem just don't pull nun like DAT u understand or else.

B.or else wat.

A. You'll see.(winks at Brittany).

End of convo