chapter 9

Breanna POV

Remember me yep Brittany's twin sister I know i have been M.I.A Cuz I been looking for a job well I own this strip club and I want Brittany to help me Cuz I don't have no idea how to run a strip club so I need help I'm on my way to my sister house to asks her.

(Skips to Brittany)

Brittany POV

Me and august was in the kitchen cooking when the door bell ring who can that be at like 7:45 in the morning I walked to the door and opened it and it was my sister I was surprise she been mia since the funeral.

Bree.hey Britt

Brit.hey Bree where u been I miss u

Bree.well now I own a strip club and I need to ask u sum

Brit.u can ask me any thing

Bree.well I don't want to be a manger to be honest

(August walked in to the living room)

Aug:hey bree where u been

Bree.out

Aug.ummm

Britt.well what we gone do wit a strip club first thang first u have people to work there or Nah.

Bree.nope not yet but I need to find about 20strippers 9bartenders and 3 body guards and where is this place.

Bree.sixteen street .

Britt.is it big or small.

Bree.huge.

Britt.I think we need to drive there need to see how it look.

Both.OK

End of Convo

I ran upstairs to my room and took a shower I showered for about 30 mins so I got out put on my purple robe so I can find out what to wear so I decided to put on sum white skinny jeans and my white converse with blue crop top that showed my pink and green belly piercing I got dress and grabbed my phone off the charger and went down stairs and waited for august slow ass.

(Skipp to the club)

We arrived at the club it was nice but as soon as we walked in I was hell Nah I was point at different stuff saying got to go it smelled really bad omg I thought I was gone die.I asked my sis who we gone get to fix this shit hole .August was laughing because I was TALKIN about this club I was walking around to find the bath room I walked in it was disgusting I scream so loud I think I scared both Aug and Bree Cuz they both ran in they stop dead in they tracks to look at this disgusting bath room nasty.