Shower

I'm cuddling with Five on his bed watching 'the office'.

"Hey, bubs?" I look up at him. "Yeah, what is it?" He looks down at me with a small smile. "I think I'm gonna go have a shower." I start to get up. "Oh, okay, that's fine." He nods.

I walk into his bathroom and start running the shower and get undressed. I get in and wash myself.

I turn the shower off and get out, I wrap a towel around my body, I blow dry my hair and then I start brushing my teeth.

I feel familiar arms wrap around my waist, I smile at the feeling.

"Hey, handsome." I say whilst brushing my teeth. "Hello, beautiful." He says as he smiles into the crook of my neck.

I spit out the tooth paste and turn around to face him, his arms still holding me.

He leans in to kiss me but then stops. "What?" I pout. "Just got some toothpaste.." He says as he uses his thumb to wipe toothpaste off of my lip.

He then kisses me softly and I kiss back with his energy. We pull away and lean our foreheads against each other.

"I love you." He says whilst looking into my eyes. "I love you more, dummy." I smile and giggle a little.

"Do you now?" He smirks. "Yes, I do." I say in a matter-of-fact way.

"Okay, well, I'll let you get into something comfy." Five pecks my lips and smiles as he walks out of the bathroom.

I get dressed into some comfy shorts and a oversized t-shirt. I walk back into Five's bedroom and see him lying asleep.

I smile and grab the remote to turn the television off, I get into the bed and tuck him in properly.

I turn off the lamp on the night stand and look at Five who looks so peaceful.

"Night night." I whisper. "Night night, beautiful." He whispers back, he smiles and so do I.

He holds my hand as we both drift off to sleep.

This was super short but I just came with this idea randomly so yuh <3

[EDITED]