Come as you are

Even tho its been 27 years, RIP kurt cobain.

This is a high school au and its abt to blow you away bc i havent made an imagine in a hot minute.

enjoy my luvs ♡

----

Y/n was sat in math, ignoring the constant drivel of the math teacher.

From behind her she hears a voice emerge.

"Look, its the social reject." The jock, Ty, remarks.

Y/n turns around and confidently stick her middle finger up at him. "It's fashion style dickhead."

The jock frowns and keeps quiet.

"Ms. Y/n is there something you would like to share with the class?" The teacher's attention is brought to Y/n.

"Yes there is." She stands up. "Ty needs to keep his stuck-up, dickface, douchebag remarks to himself."

Everyone else in the class except from Ty and the teacher lets out a 'oo' sound.

But there was another boy, he kept quiet but smirked.

Y/n noticed him and frowned. "That'll be detention Ms. Y/n."

"I don't give to flying shits, and do not call me 'Ms. Y/n' I am not one of those teachers that you screw when no one else is around." Y/n scoffs.

"Looks like we got the satanist angry." Ty taunts.

"You know what, I agree with Y/n." The biy who was previously smirking casually says.

"Ty is a dickfaced douchbag." He shrugs.

"Detention for you too, Mr Five." The teacher stammers slightly.

"Fuck you." Y/n spurts at the teacher.

"Principal's office, now."

Y/n begins to walk out of the room with a huff.

"You too." The teacher looks at Five.

Five gives the teacher and Ty a stare before walking out of the room.

----

Y/n and Five are waiting outside of the principal's office.

"I thought you liked those stupid jocks." Y/n looks at Five who has been able to keep his composure.

"You thought wrong." He answers bleakly.

"You know, I've never really seen you around that much." Y/n says.

"I like to keep to myself. But I couldn't help but involve myself earlier."

"Why?" Y/n furrows her eyebrows.

"Because you're different to the other girls." Five looks at Y/n.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well, the other girls come up to me with flirty looks and rolled up skirts. You don't do that." He states.

"I'm not the type to drool over guys."
Y/n shrugs.

"Mm. Not too sure I'd entirely agree."

"Huh?" Y/n gives him a confused look.

"I've seen you stare before. But you keep the thought to you, and you only." Five gives that same smirk.

Y/n stares in awe, hypnotised by his smirk. "W-what?"

Five chuckles. "You're adorable when you aren't flipping off at jocks."

Y/n smiles sublty. "Hm. They deserve it. And thanks for the very obvious compliment, Hargreeves."

Five snaps his head at her and sees her eyes glowing.

"Holy shit." He mutters. The principal's office's windows smash, Five looks away from Y/n.

"See ya round." Y/n disappears the moment Five looks away.

Five turn back around, he gets up and looks around for her but looks through the smashed window to see the principal's dead body with a large fragment of glass impaling his abdomen.

His eyes are wide with shock.

Y/n appears in front of him from a cloud of smoke.

"Oh, and.. griddy's, 7pm, this friday." She disappears again.