"Talking about My Past" {Part: 2}

"Why do you bow down, Melody?" asked Rikku.

"My parents taught me to be formal to anyone I meet," I said, turning to Rikku.

"Even to villains?" asked Shino.

"No, not to villains," I said.

("Neither to some Pro Heroes," I said, in my head.)

"So, what's your quirk?" asked Artemis.

"My quirk is difficult to explain," I said, looking down.

"Are you going to tell us or just keep it a secret?" said Shino.

"Ok, I'll tell you guys," I said, backing up a little from them.

"My quirk is a multiplying quirk", Artemis, Shino, and Rikku looked at me confused.

"What is it about?" asked Rikku.

"My quirk is about technically multiplying physical and emotional strength. But it doesn't only do that, it also multiplies quirks" I said, backing away again.

"Why are you backing away?" asked Artemis.

"There is a disadvantage that my quirk can activate at any minute since my quirk is a unison of both my parent's quirks," I said, keeping my head down.

"So, what you are saying is that your quirk might be dangerous?" asked Shino.

"Yeah..." I said, looking down.

"If it's that dangerous, why would your parents say you could come to Monarch?" asked Rikku.

"I decided by myself..." I spoke.

"Wait, so your parents didn't care??" asked Artemis.

*I ignored the question and went to the door so I could go and take a walk*

"Hey, don't just leave without answering Artemis's question," said Rikku.

"My parents are dead. That's why I didn't answer the question" I said, leaving.

*In the park/garden of the school*

"I really should be careful with what I say and do. I don't want them to find out my actual quirk..." I said to myself.

"Hey, are you ok?" asked someone behind me.

"Huh?!" I said, turning around fast.

"Woah there, you ok?" asked a kid with brown hair with blue and red on the tips of their hair.

"Oh, I'm fine! No need to worry" I said, trying my best to sound happy and showing a smile.

"You aren't ok, you don't have to lie," said the kid.

"Wanna sit down on the bench over there?" they said, pointing towards the gazebo.

*We walked all the way to the gazebo and sat on one of the benches*

"So, how about we first introduce ourselves?" they asked with a sweet smile.

"Sure..." I said, looking down and then looking at them.

"Well, my name is Shizu! What's your name?" Shizu asked.

"Oh, my name is Melody. Also, can I call you by a nickname?" I asked.

"Sure. What's the nickname you wanted to give me?" Shizu asked, curious.

"Berry," I said, looking down.

"Berry? I actually haven't heard that one before, but I guess I see why" they said, turning towards me and smiling.

"What are your pronouns?" I asked.

"Oh! My pronouns are 'They' and 'Them'" they said, their eyes turning both red.

"So, your quirk is Magnetism," I said, looking at their eyes to turn blue and red again.

Confusion and curiosity stroke Shizu and they asked, "How'd you know??".