"Melody Puts a Teacher in Trouble?!" {Part: 7}

"Angelo, I thought we had a chat with everyone about this before?" asked Venus, angry.

"We did but still," said Database, looking away.

"Venus?" asked Rikku.

"Yes, Rikku?" said Venus, turning towards Rikku.

"Why are Shino, Artemis, and Shizu here if the issue is about me?" asked Rikku.

"Well, I have to ask everyone a specific question, but it will have to be done later," said Venus.

"Now that I think about it, Database, are you busy later?" asked Venus.

"No, I am not. Why?" asked Database.

"I would like to talk to you later because the question I have for the kids needs to be asked right now and since they're here, I can ask them," said Venus.

"But we will have to go to another room since if we talk here, others may hear, and you also have another class, correct?" asked Venus.

"Yes, I do have another class after this one," said Database, a bit furious.

"Ok then. We will all be going to the nursery so we can talk" said Venus, walking towards the door and everyone but me, following.

"Why aren't you following them?" asked Database.

"I want to tell you something, Angelo..." I said, looking down at his feet.

"What is it, Mel?" asked Database, calmed to see me say his name and not use his hero's name.

"I'm sorry..." I said, still looking down.

"For what?" asked Database.

"For saying all that to you and getting you in trouble..." I said, looking at him and then looking at the floor.

"No need to say sorry. Just go with your friends," said Database, turning towards his desk while I run to the door to catch the others.

*At Venus' Nursery*

"Sorry I'm late, Venus," I said, running through the door.

"It's fine, Mel," said Venus with a slight smile and left the room.

"What took you so long, Melody?" asked Shizu, looking at me sitting down next to them.

"I just had to have a conversation with someone," I said, smiling.

"Oh, ok then," said Shizu, also smiling.

"Where did Venus go? I didn't put too much attention" I said, questioning the others.

"Venus went to their office. They said they were bringing water for us" said Shino, on his phone.

"Well, since you're all here, I can ask you the questions that I needed," said Venus, coming through the door.

"What are the questions, Venus?" asked Rikku.

"Well, I can't tell you them all together so I will separate them and tell you them in order," said Venus, staring at me while she said that.

"Then what are the questions, Venus?" asked Rikku.

"Well, I will be giving you a clipboard, and, on that clipboard, you will answer the questions," said Venus, getting some clipboards from her cabinets.

*After she gave us clipboards, we all started answering the questions that she gave us. We talked to each other while we were doing them so we would not get bored. After we finished, we gave them to her, and she went into her office*