"Am I the Issue Here?" {Part: 10}

"Hey guys, didn't notice you there.."  I said awkwardly.

"You have some explaining to do," said Shino, still angry.

*After explaining*

"Wait, so you don't actually have the same quirk as Database, and you were at a rundown building where 1, there could've been criminals, 2, you could have gotten hurt, and 3, it's close to the school which supposedly makes it safer?!?!" asked Shino, confused and angry at the same time.

"Yeah..." I said, looking down.

"Shino, you should calm down. From what I understand, she wanted some fresh air" said Rikku.

"I know, Rikku. But it is still dangerous. We are dormmates and we are supposed to take care of each other. What if you got hurt like last time and none of us are there to help you?" asked Shino, sounding worried.

"You guys are like family to me. I can't stand any of you getting hurt. I'm sorry for yelling at you, Mel..." said Shino, still sounding worried but also sounding sad at the same time.

"It's fine Shino. It's not your fault, it's mine..." I said, looking down.

"What do you mean, Mel?" asked Rikku.

"If only I told everyone the truth about my quirk and everything, this issue wouldn't have started..." I said, still looking down.

"What issue are you talking about, Mel?" asked Shino.

*I kept looking down until I said four words*

"The issue is me..." I said, looking at them with different eye colors.

"You're not the issue here, Mel!" said Rikku and Shizu, running up to me on the couch and hugging me.

"Who told you that?" asked Shino.

"Old classmates from my old school. That's the actual reason why I lied about having the same quirk as Database's" I said, looking at Shino.

"I think I know what will cheer us up, even though is pretty dark out," said Shino, looking through the window behind me.

"And what will that be?" asked Artemis.

"Will it be Mozzarella sticks??" asked Rikku.

"Mozzarella sticks might be involved in what I'm thinking," said Shino, looking at Rikku.

*I stared at Shino so I could activate one of my quirk's abilities*

"You want to do that?" I asked.

"Wait, how do you know what I wanted to do with everyone?" asked Shino, confused.

"Quirk has different abilities," I said, smiling afterward.

"What does Shino want us to do, Mel?" asked Rikku.

"Can I tell them?" I asked.

"Well, since you already know, sure," he said, sounding a bit angry.

"Artemis, console your boyfriend. He's angry" I said, smiling.

"O-oh, okay then. Shino, can you come with me for a sec?" asked Artemis.

"Sure thing, Artemis," said Shino, following Artemis.

*While Artemis was busy with Shino, I started telling Rikku and Shizu about what Shino wanted to do with us*

"So, what does Shino want to do with us?" asked Shizu.

"He wants to go to the Mall," I said.

"Wait, really? He wants to go to the Mall??" asked Rikku, confused.

"Yeah, but the Mall isn't the main thing about it," I said, smiling.