"Class 1-B and Sad Memories" {Part: 5}

*The next day, in school* 

"This place is as big as I imagined," I said to myself while walking up the stairs. 

"I was told that I'm going to be in Class 1-B, or was it Class 1-A?" I said while walking the hallway towards Class 1-A and Class 1-B. 

"I'll go to Class 1-B since that's the one I remember," I said, passing Class 1-A and walking towards Class 1-B. 

"Welcome everyone! I can see that everyone is here so there's no one absent" said the teacher. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," said the teacher. 

*Door Opens*

"Hi, Mr. Avian..." I said, walking into the classroom. 

"Ah, hello Mel," said Mr. Avian, the Class 1-B teacher. 

"I'm guessing you already spoke with the Principle?" asked Mr. Avian. 

"Yes sir," I said, looking at him float down towards me. 

"Well, since you're here, why not introduce yourself," said Mr. Avian, flying up again. 

"Ok," I said, turning towards the whole class. 

"Hi everyone. My name is Melody and I'm new to the school. Hopefully, we can all get along" I said, smiling. 

"What's your quirk?" asked a guy with some headphones and a mask on his face. 

"Is like Database's quirk but different" I said. 

"So, does that mean you can get information out of us just by touching us?" asked a girl in front of the guy who asked the first question. 

"No, but yes? I'm not too sure" I said, smiling awkwardly. 

"Well, since you're new and we'll probably need more space, for right now you can sit on my chair since I never actually sit in it," said Mr. Avian. 

"Ok sir," I said, walking to his chair and sitting on it. 

*After Class, during Lunch* 

("Everyone in Class seemed so happy and cheerful... How can I fit in with all that positivity?" I asked.) 

"Melody?" said someone behind me. 

("Maybe I could fake it? Or I could just deactivate my quirk so I wouldn't show my emotions" I said, trying my best not to make my emotions get the best of me.) 

"Melody??" said the person again. 

("Or maybe-" I stopped once I heard a scream.) 

"Melody!" said the person again but louder. 

"Huh?!" I said, turning around to see Shizu and Rikku behind me. 

"Oh, hey you two," I said, smiling. 

"Melody, you can't hide it from us," said Shizu. 

"Hide what?" I asked Shizu, acting like I didn't know what they were talking about. 

"Your hair is a different color than usual," said Rikku. 

"Oh..." I said, looking away. 

"Why are you sad?" asked Shizu, both sitting next to me. 

"I was just thinking and got lost in thought," I said, looking at them. 

"Wanna talk about it?" asked Rikku. 

"No..." I spoke. 

"Ok, but how about we go and get some food? I'm hungry" said Rikku. 

"Sure," I said, standing up.