"Demonstrating My Quirk" {Part: 3}

"Well, your eyes keep turning blue or red depending on your emotions, and not only that, but your eyes have plus and minus" I responded, smiling which made my hair change yellow.

"Wow! Your hair changed!" Shizu said, surprised and fascinated.

"Oh," I said while looking at my hair.

"Is that your quirk?" Shizu asked.

"Nope but is a part of my quirk," I said.

"Since you know my quirk, can I know yours?" Shizu asked.

"My quirk is a difficult one to explain since it has a lot of different forms," I said, looking away from Shizu.

"Well, the day is still young, so we have time," said Shizu, smiling.

"True. Well, my quirk involves 4 things. My emotions, the people I talk to, their quirks, and my surroundings" I said, standing up.

"Wow! So, you technically have 4 quirks in one?! THAT'S COOL!!" Shizu said, jumping out of their seat.

"Well, it is a bit cool but since I can't control 3 of those, it's not fun nor cool," I said.

"Can you show me, if it's not that dangerous, of course?" Shizu said, looking a little sad.

"So, you were the one who made Rikku use their quirk out of curiosity. Well, I will say, I don't blame you. Everyone is curious about everyone's quirks since they are cool" I said, smiling.

"I'll show you my quirk, but we have to go to a more secluded area," I said, moving towards a few trees.

"We shouldn't be moving that way. The principal said not to use our quirks out of class or without any teacher's permission" Shizu said, following me toward the trees.

"Don't worry. My quirk is not too destructive" I said, smiling.

"Ok then, if you say so," said Shizu, moving a little closer.

"I guess I'll show you what I mean by that my quirk involves my surrounding since the other three involve people and I don't want to involve you," I said, turning towards Shizu, smiling and making my hair turn orange.

"Your hair turned orange!" said Shizu, amazed.

"When it turns orange, means I'm excited," I said.

*I turned around and crouched down to the floor so I could touch the ground. Since one part of my quirks involves my surroundings, I'm able to use the ground, building materials, and nature to my advantage. As I activated my quirk, half of my hair turns green and the other half turned brown*

"Melody, your hair is green and brown. What does that mean?" asked Shizu.

"If my hair turns green and brown, means I'm using nature. If my hair turns grey and black, means I'm using stone. And if my hair turns into my normal color, means I'm not using my quirk and it's not active" I said, levitating blocks of dirt.

"Wow! That looks too cool" said Shizu, with enthusiasm.

*I nodded, putting down the blocks of dirt, and deactivated my quirk. I fell to the floor as I deactivated my quirk*

"Melody! Are you ok?! I knew I shouldn't have told you to demonstrate your quirk" said Shizu, crouching to see if I was ok.