Part six- ''What have you destroyed?''

Vanessa Pov-

''Stand up!'' Emma screamed at me. ''I am.'' I laughed, laughing more and more, harder and harder as Emma glared at me. ''What has gotten into you?'' She questioned. I rolled my eyes and stood as proper as I could. 

''It's the drink.'' I mumbled, trudging past her with my suitcase trailing behind me as I pulled it along. ''But you never let it get this bad. To the point where you're still drunk as we're arriving home the next day!'' She sighed. ''What's up Van?'' She asked.

''Nothing is up Emma! Just fucking leave it will you?!'' I snapped, not really meaning to but I was getting frustrated. ''Look, I'm sorry-''

''Leave it Vanessa, you're drunk, I understand.'' She shrugged. I wasn't drunk, just a little tipsy and wobbly, you know? I shouldn't have drunk so much but after seeing those pictures of Nathan all over the Internet, people making rumours, I couldn't help it!

''Nathan and Max'll be happy to see us.'' Emma piped up, suddenly turning happy again as we walked through the block of flats. ''You excited to see Nathan?'' She smiled. ''No.'' I bluntly answered her and she raised her eyebrows and gasped in shock. ''No?'' She stared at me, trying to read my features. ''No.'' I repeated.

''But-''

''But nothing Emma. You seem to have forgotten what was all over the Internet, what rumours were being made up!'' I spat. ''Look, I know he was in the wrong but cut him some slack! He was obviously drunk out of his mind and you and me both know it was the boys getting him like that! So don't lay into him too much.'' Emma half smiled. 

''Whatever.'' I shrugged, stumbling towards my flat. ''See ya later Em.'' I waved. She smiled and turned to walk up some more stairs. ''And I'm really sorry about being a bitch.'' I awkwardly laughed and she grinned. ''Don't mention it! You had to put up with me when I was pregnant so you know.'' She winked and walked up the stairs and I shook my head. She says that every time!

As I attempted to stay focused on unlocking the door, my vision was going blurry and my legs were beginning to buckle. God damn alcohol! As I put my weight on the door to stop me from falling, it swung open so I fell anyway, straight onto Nathan!

''Vanessa!'' He exclaimed, enveloping me in a tight hug. ''Yeah, one minute Nath!'' I announced, pushing him away from me and running towards the bathroom, the feeling of sickness suddenly overwhelming me. Nathan soon followed me and held my hair back off my face as I was sick.

Once I was done, he helped me up and half smiled. ''I feel awful!'' I grumbled. He chuckled. ''How come you aren't a mess?'' I asked, poking my finger into his chest. ''I recover quickly, remember?'' He winked. ''Lucky bastard!'' I muttered, turning to the sink to brush my teeth. 

''I'll get your case.'' Nathan said before leaving me alone. I sighed and brushed my teeth, freshness filling my mouth. 

''I take it you had a good time?'' Nathan called from the living room. ''Yeah, it was great! How about yours?'' I answered, replying with a question. But did I really want the answer? ''I kinda need to talk to you.'' He told me, his voice not as confident as before.

After cleaning myself up and after he'd took my case into our bedroom, we were ready to sit and talk.

''You may have seen the pictures on twitter but please let me explain.'' He started. ''Oh, you mean the one's where you seem to be giving mouth to mouth to about ten other girls? Nope, didn't see them.'' I snapped and he sighed. ''I know it looks bad but-''

''Looks bad? Nathan I feel like and idiot! We're about to get married in what? A week? And this is what you do?'' I shouted. ''Let me explain!'' He urged. ''Where have I heard that before?'' I grumbled. ''Please.'' He added and I rolled my eyes. ''Fine.'' I gave in and he triumphantly smiled.