Part five- Party, party, party!

Vanessa Pov-

Dragging my case behind me, I finally entered the hotel. Me being me, I couldn't lift the case out of the boot and when the stubborn driver eventually helped me, Emma, Kelsey and Nareesha had left me to check in.

"C'mon Vaaan, I've checked you in!" Emma sang as she skipped over to me. "Erm Emma?" I called, waving my hand in front of her face. "Yeah?"

"Your case?" I raised my eyebrows and pointed behind her to where she had left her case lying in the middle of the hotel lobby. Emma blushed and sheepishly picked up her case and I laughed at her as we walked towards the lift.

"Where's Kelsey and Nareesha?" I asked her as we waited impatiently for the lift to go up. "Already in their room, they're gonna meet us back in the lobby at two so we can sunbathe!" Emma grinned. Oh the advantages of being in Greece!

I know what you're probably thinking...Why Greece for a hen party? You see, Greece was really sunny, so I can get a good tan. I love the culture here and all the myths and stuff. Plus, it's full of hot Greek guys! Yeah I know, I'm getting married...

Me and Emma dived straight onto our beds as soon as we entered the hotel room, which was very luxurious may I add! It was crystal white everywhere, had a full mini fridge and had the perfect view of the pool and ocean!

"Pick out a bikini so we can get tanning!" Emma smiled and I nodded. Picking up my suitcase, I just about managed to flop it onto the bed. We both quickly unpacked the necessary items and then kicked the cases under our beds, our DOUBLE beds.

Slipping into the bathroom, I took of my leggings which were making me unbelievably sweaty. Disgusting, I know! I put on my pink bikini and then hopped into some shorts and a best top before greeting Emma back in the main part of our room.

"Em, I love it here!" I squealed. "I'm glad you do!" She replied. "Yeah but they have seats in the shower, IN THE SHOWER!" I beamed and she gave me and extremely weird look. "I think the sun has got to you already.." She sighed but followed it with a shrug. "Oh well, lets go!" She announced, dragging me out of the room after I'd grabbed my phone.

Kelsey and Nareesha were just leaving their room so we all headed for the stairs together. "That lift is too stuffy!" Kelsey exclaimed, is all agreeing. And as we walked down the stairs, we saw a youngish teenage girl with her nan. The young girl approached us with a weary look on her face.

"My Nan's just fallen down the stairs again." She stated. "Oh my gosh, is she okay?!" I questioned, suddenly getting worried. The girl smiled, which I found odd.."Yeah, she's great! She always does it!" She then walked back to her nan and left Kelsey, Nareesha and Emma bawling their eyes out at what just happened. What the fuck?

"I wish more guys could look like this back home!" Nareesha pouted as we walked by the pool, admiring the view of Greek guys. "You have Siva! He does look like this!" Emma exclaimed and Nareesha laughed. "I know and he's mine!" She smiled.

Laying my towel down on a sun bed, I noticed Kelsey giving me the eye. "What?" I questioned, thinking there was something on me. "You're being checked out." She winked, indicating with her eyes over towards the bar where a rather hot guy was looking me up and down. I blushed at the sight and turned back to Kelsey. "I'm engaged." I reminded her and she shrugged. "You never know."

"By the way, this is only the beginning." Emma piped up. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "She means that we have more fun stuff planned, just wait until tomorrow night!" Kelsey laughed.

Oh god!

*

After a day of sight seeing, which is what I wanted to do. And after a day of all three girls moaning 'I'm bored.' 'When can we go back to the hotel?' 'I'm too hot!', it was time to go out! And I have to admit, I was dreading this because of what Kelsey and Emma were saying yesterday. But on the other hand, I was kind of excited!