Ch. 5

When we got to the hospital, we got out of the car. Rachel seems to be much better now. She doesn't need anyone's help any more.

We walked into the emergency room and walked towards the front desk. The lady looked up from her desk.

"hello mam, can I help you?" the front desk lady asks me.

"yeah I think I broke my wrist."

"alright, what's your name?"

"Kattaria Blood." the lady stared at her computer again.

"...I don't see a Kattaria Blood in our records. Did you just move here?"

"yes, my friend Rachel here, and I just moved here from Minnesota."

"well then we're going to have to get your insurance information all sorted out. Then you may see the doctor. "

"umm alright how long will it take?"

"well since it isn't that busy today, the insurance may take about an hour to finish. the waiting afterwards may take 25 minutes or so."

"ok then let's get started." I replied.

-------------------

After about 45 minutes of paper work and 15 minutes of waiting, I finally got to see the doctor. It surprisingly took less time then the front desk lady assumed. The doctor came out and called my name.

"Kattaria Blood?"

Calum, Michael, Rachel, and I all got up and started walking towards the door while the doctor had a confused look on his face. Once we got there the doctor asked us,"Which one of you is Kattaria Blood?"

I raised my hand and replied,"Me, and can my friends come with me?"

"Sure they may come." The doctor started guiding us towards the room.

"Hey you know what, Calum and I will wait outside." Michael told us before we walked into the room. "Ok. We'll tell you what happened to Kat's hand after. so see ya guys soon." Rachel replied.

We walked in and I took the seat next to the doctor. Rachel sat in the other seat next to me. The doctor closed the door and took a seat in his chair.

He turned on the computer sitting there and started typing some things. He turned towards me.

"So ma'am, I am Dr. Smith. What brings you here today?" the doctor asked me.

"I think I broke or like sprained my wrist on my left hand or something."

Dr. Smith started typing more on the keyboard.

Rachel shuffled in her seat and then also asked nervously," Uh do you think you check... I don't know. Like if anything bad happened to me, because I fainted and Kat here said I hit the floor kinda hard."

"Yes, what is your name?" the doctor asked Rachel.

"Rachel." she replied.

"Well Rachel I can check if you have any symptoms after we check your friend Kattaria." Dr. Smith said.

Then he got my blood pressure and all that doctory stuff that doctors need to know about their patients. After that he told me,"Kattaria, we will have to get a X-ray of your hand to see if it's dislocated, sprained, fractured, or broken."

"You will have to follow me to the X-ray room." Dr. Smith told us. I clutched my left arm so I wouldn't move it too much.

-----
Calum's POV

"Michael do you think she's ok?!" Im kind of worried. I don't even know why, I've only known Kat and Rachel for about 2 hrs. Why am I feeling like this?

"Calum, calm down. You don't have to worry so much. She probably only broke her hand. Wait why are you even worrying this much anyways?"

"I don't know! I just...I don't-I think I may be falling for Kat." Michael stared at me for a split second then went back to his phone.

"Michael, I don't know." I sighed. He looked back up at me again.

"It has only been like 2 hours since we all met Calum."

"Yeah I know, but I just think she's really cool and fun from what I've met so far. She's really pretty too."

"Ok... but I know that we are on tour and once we leave, you guys aren't exactly going to be seeing each other."

"Yeah I know. You know what, let's just forgot about this and- ." The door to the doctor's office opened.
-------------
yas an update. I suck at writing the love things, lol. rn I'm on my break and I'm going to try to get an update for Just A Fan.