Ch. 2

Little did Kat and Rachel know, was that Michael & Calum were in the same apartment building...
---
Calum's POV

My stomach is growling. I can't wait until we get back to the apartment building. We just came back from buying a couple of things.

We are now in the hallway walking over to the elevator, to take to the 5th floor, to meet Ashton and Luke for lunch. "Michael?"

"yeah?" He replied.

"What are we gonna eat?" I asked because I was starving.

"uh I don't know. it's up to Ashton and Luke, I guess."

"oh ok then."

When we almost got to the elevator, I heard some singing.

"Hey Calum, are you hearing what I'm hearing?" Michael asked me with a confused look on his face.

"um yeah if you're hearing singing from...that room." I pointed towards the room in which I heard the voices coming from.

"Seems like they know us." I told Michael.

"Wait. How do you know?!" Michael asked.

"Well they're pretty much yelling, 'My CLIFFACONDA don't want none unless you got Calum's Buns'.....Sooo I believe they are fans."

"oh um wow."
"yeah"

I noticed the door was open and there were lots of boxes outside blocking the entrance. I walked back towards the door, since we walked by it, and listened in.

"Hey mate what are you doing?" Michael asked me.

"I'm going to knock and see if they want any help with the boxes."

"okay. wait, then we're going to get food right? promise." Michael held out his pinky for me to shake.

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied," Yes Michael of course! I'm starving too. I promise."

I shook his pinky to seal the promise. I moved through the boxes and when I got to the door, I knocked on it. I'm curious to see who could be singing.

----
Kat's POV

I heard a knock at the door. I hope it isn't the neighbors coming to yell at us. If I were them I probably would because we're kinda being annoying.

"Rachel! Turn down the music, someone's at the door." I ran to the door to answer it, and what I saw was something that almost made me faint...

I can't believe it. The people at the door right now are two of the boys Rachel and I were just listening to on Spotify. It was MICHAEL GORDAN CLIFFORD AND CALUM THOMAS FREAKIN HOOD. *unleashes the Fangirl on the inside...*

----------------
Sorry for this suckish and boring chapter lols
Thank you for OVER 50 READs tho. YAS!!!