Ch. 3

Kat's POV

Because I was so surprised and I just didn't know what to feel, I didn't even notice that I was still wearing my pajamas. When I actually noticed I started blushing so hard.

"Omg, this isn't how I expected to meet my idols..." I started awkwardly laughing.

"Ha...ha..ha..haaa"

I started blushing even redder. Now I'm redder than a tomato. Oh gawd. Stop blushing stupid. Now my conscience is speaking to me, oh gawd again.

Michael chuckled while Calum smiled and said," Hey, we saw all these boxes out here and wanted to ask if we could help bring them in. Well at least I wanted to..."

He looked at Michael.

"Yeah I wanted to eat." Michael said.

"Ok and of course you could! I love you guys so much!"

ok now that came off creepy...

"Oh so you're a fan of us?" Michael implied.

"OMFG yes! Sorry if that sounded creepy at first or yeah. My friend in the other room is too. Lemme go get her. Stay here."

I ran over to the other room, in excitement, to get Rachel.

"Rachel... GUESS WHAT!" I yelled.

I hope the boys didn't hear that. That would've been weird.

"What is all the commotion? Who's the stalker at the door?" She joked.

"You might not wanna joke about that." I put on a serious face.

"Why not?" Haha, well because it's freakin Michael Clifford and freakin Calum Hood!

"Because you know how we were just listening to 5sos..." Omfg when she finds out she's gonna freak. You see, Rachel here is actually a Michael girl (she loves him, but of course), and since he's here... You kinda get the point.

"Umm yeah... What does this have to do with anything?" Ahhhh this is unbelievable, I'm freaking out!!!

"Weelll, MICHAEL AND CALUM WERE THE ONES AT THE DOOR AND NOW THEY ARE IN THE OTHER ROOM GOING TO HELP BRING IN THE BOXES." I said really quickly, now I'm almost out of breath. Oh man now I'm losing my balance. I reached my hand out toward the counter, since we were in the kitchen, to catch myself.

"Whoa whoa Kat, slow down I barely heard any of that. But from what I did hear, do you really think I would believe that?!" True, it's unbelievable. Like the phrase says, 'You gotta see it to believe it.'

"Are you...seeing things? or are you just becoming plain crazy?!," Wow. What a best friend she is, " Because if Michael and Calum are at the door, I think..."

I sighed.

"Just shut up already and let me show you!" I insisted.

"Alrightly then...." Rachel said in a tone that says she still doesn't believe me.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the other room where Michael and Calum were. When we got there, I looked at her face and... it was priceless.

"Oh my..." Rachel was speechless.

--