part 2

You arrived at your home. You entered looking around at how nice everything looked, you bolted your way up stairs, you saw 4 doors. One straight ahead, two to the right and one to left, the one ahead was your parents room, you guessed that, you went into the two rooms on the right and walked into the guest bedroom the one closest to your parents room, then the bathroom so that meant your room was on the left. You walked in and saw a huge space perfect for how you wanted to design your room.

You spent the next few days decorating, and putting your room together, you just wanted to make sure you were comfortable. It took you about a week to finish it and have results you were proud of.

~this is your room~

~this is your room~

Even though your room wasn't too much you really liked it, you liked having space to do whatever you pleased. You took out your sketch book and decided to draw whatever came to mind, which was a weird image.

~flash back~
"Wow look at this ni**er, we should play hide and seek she'd definitely win". They said this while pulling on your h/t hair. After tugging and pulling and making fun of your hair they dunked your head in the fountain"

~present time~
You ending up drawing kids dunking some girls face into a fountain. You weren't exactly sure why you were drawing that it's just what came to mind. You soon felt it hard to breath. It felt like your heart was stopping. You were gasping for air. Your parents heard you from downstairs running up. Since your mom was a doctor she knew exactly what to do. She eventually calmed you down talking about how nice your room looked taking away from what had just happened and calming you down.

y/n
I'm sorry

Mom
Sweetie this isn't your fault, it's okay

You slowly breathed in and out. Realizing what had just happen, you weren't entirely sure what happened but you were just happy it stopped. You had a few weeks before your first week of high school and it was getting late so you wanted to get your sleep schedule in check, so your family ordered your favorite fast food place shake shack you got the same thing every-time a chicken sandwich, fries and a cookies and cream milk shake, you ate up and headed to bed

~short time skip~
It was 2:47am, you tried your hardest to go to sleep, you had went to bed around 11:00 or at least tried to. You couldn't stop thinking about what happened early, like you were missing something. You finally started to doze off, drifting into a a dream you wanted to wake up from but it was more of a nightmare.

~dream/flashback~
"Today we will be talking about slaves, I know this must be a hard topic for you y/n, we're sending our prayers your way" She blew a slight kiss at you. You were confused why she did such a thing, but you decided to let it go and think about how some teachers just did things like that. As the teacher was talking some students turned around talking to me. "Why does your hair look like that? The other day it was in a ponytail. now it's all long. Is it your real hair? Can I cut it? I don't care what you say I'm going to cut it." They took a few braids and cut them, cutting part of your hair out too. You didn't know what to say. You ran to the bathroom trying to see how bad it looked, and the kids followed. Part of me was thinking about how maybe the teacher encouraged them to follow me and do what they had done next.