part 4

you made your way un to your room. You were about to slam the door, but you reconsidered after what just happened. You slowly slide down your closed door, tears escaping your eyes you wanted to stop yourself you tried but it was so hard growing up with all the pain inside you. You wiped away your tears and decided to go to the store for stuff to treat your scar with, and maybe some food since you knew your father wasn't really going to make anything You got dressed it one of your bumy outfits and started to head out. You had to open your window and sneak out, you locked your door just in case your dad can back, the bushes outside your window broke your fall.

~this was your outfit~

you started walking to the store, hoping not to run into anyone. You had your hoodie on hoping to hide your scar and your face a little more, as you made your way to the store you walked in and didn't see anyone inside which was perfect. You kept your head down just in case. As you walked to the part of the store with the band aids you bumped into a man, you were to in your own thoughts to even realize or say sorry.

Tsukishima
Hey watch where you're going. So you're not going to say sorry, dude

He said pulling of your hoodie. You knew that voice, you knew he'd recognize you because of your hair.

Tsukishima
So I see we're bumping into people and not saying anything short stuff

You stayed quiet, you put your head phones and started listening to your f/s ( favorite song ).

Tsukishima
Seriously y/n

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him making him face you.

Tsukishima
y/n we need to have a serious talk about your manners- y/n...

He took a good look at your scar seeing it was a fresh cut

Tsukishima
y/n what happen ?

y/n
oh this I was skate boarding and fell, it's no big deal

Tsukishima
if you were skate boarding wheres your skate board

y/n
shit.. look it's nothing I'm fine

You grabbed the things and went up and paid for them very quickly, as you started leaving you felt someone grab your wrist, it was Tsukishima. With his hand on your wrist, he dragged you to a park near by. He picked you up and say you on the table.
He took the items from your face and started treating your wound.