part 9

( TW: suicide, self harm mentions )

"y/n?"
Hearing Keis voice as you were about to end yours only made it harder to finish the job.

You attempted to do one finally push to end your life, but Kei ran up and grabbed the sharp glass from your hand.

You felt nothing but rage, the fact that he stopped you from doing what you couldn't accomplish years ago because someone always found you, or you didn't do it correctly, you hated it. How you couldn't do anything correct in life, not even end it.

y/n
WHAT THE HELL KEI-

tears slowly leaving your eyes.

y/n
w-why would you do that, I could've been done with it, with everything and you just had to stop me-

Kei
y/n... come here

Kei pulled you into a tight embrace, while you let out all of your emotion. You felt so numb, you cried, you were a crying mess.

Kei
you don't have to say anything, I can just hold you if you want

You finally calmed down, letting go of his jacket. You wiped your eyes, sniffled a few times, before walking over to your bed. You sat down and looked at your room. As you looked around you saw a picture of your mom ( your African American mom, the one who passed away ). She looked so happy, you both looked happy.

y/n
mom why, why'd you have to leave me

As those words left your mouth you passed out, before you could hit the floor Kei grabbed you just in time.

Kei
Y/N PLEAE Y/N WAKE UP IM BEGGING YOU

Kei slapped your face trying to wake you up. ( not in a aggressive way like yk ) He put his ear to your chest trying to see if your heart was beating. Luckily for him it was, it was slow but you were still alive.

TSUKISHIMA POV
I made my way to y/ns house seeing as she ran into me while running and didn't apologize. I knocked on the door a few times, but no answer, I knew she was home since I watched her run in here. As I knocked again, I hear a bang, sounded like things falling. I made my way to y/ns window instead. She was on the second floor. Luckily my long ass legs were there to save the day.

As I finally had made my way inside her room I look to see y/n holding a knife to her chest. I was shocked I didn't know what to do. She hadn't noticed me yet so I took the time to distract her, before I got the glass from her hands.

Kei
y/n?

She made eye contact with me for only as split second, before pushing the glass further into her skin. I quickly ran up to her and grabbed the glass from her throwing it to the side. She looked so broken, I didn't want to pressure her about saying what happen considering I just watched her almost kill her self.

y/n
WHAT THE HELL KEI-

Tears started to form in her eyes, how could someone hurt this girl, her beautiful e/c eyes shimmered because of the tears building up inside of them,

y/n
w-why would you do that, I could've been done with it, with everything and you just had to stop me-

Kei
y/n... come here