part 8

"hey we need to talk"
You were shocked to see your moms text. Y'all haven't talked in a while considering the circumstances. You couldn't really be mad at her, you understand why she left, but you didn't understand why she didn't take you with her.

mom
hey we need to talk

y/n
yeah mom what's up

mom
can we meet up I really need to talk to you

y/n
uh sure I guess

You got dressed just throwing something on, it was kinda warm so you didn't want to wear sweatpants. So you threw on a black dress, with some tights, and a white t-shirt.

~this was your outfit~( A/N: sorry if it's not clear )

( A/N: sorry if it's not clear )

You made your way downstairs, your dad was passed out drunk on the couch, you looked at his wallet that was on the kitchen counter, and took some money out of it. You put his wallet back, grabbed your keys put on your heart buckle demonias and went to meet your mom at the local cafe. No that's literally the name of it, it's not just a local cafe.

As you arrived after a short walk, you see your mom in the cafe, she looked kind of worried. You open the door which made a ding, and walked over to her table and sat down.

mom
y/n... it's really great to see you, you look great

y/n
thanks you look good too mom

mom
so I wanted to talk to you about your living situation.

She looked down at your scars, she knew he was hurting you, she knew that was going to happen and you knew she knew.

y/n
yeah because living with dad is so great

you said in a sarcastic tone.

mom
I know I should've taken you with me but I just couldn't, he's been different lately like he's ready to kill. Trust me when I say I don't want you to get hurt but-

you cut her off mid sentence.

y/n
so then why leave me there. You knew he was going to hurt me because you knew he let me get hurt. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD MOM HE ALMOST CUT OFF MY LEGS

you quieted down after you got a few stares from some people in the story.

mom
look I understand that y/n, but just give me a few month's

y/n
mom I don't have a few months

mom
well you're going to have to wait

y/n
mom please-

you said as tears started to form in your eyes

y/n
m-mom he hurts me, and yells at me-

mom
LOOK Y/N I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW. GOD I WISHED YOU JUST STAYED IN AMERICA-

y/n
y-you wished

mom
fuck.. y/n I didn't mean that just sometimes-

y/n
no- no this was a mistake

I slowly got myself together, fixing my clothes, wiping my tears.

y/n
coming here was a mistake, responding to your text was a mistake, going to America was a mistake, EVERYTHING INCULDE MYSELF IS A FUCKING MISTAKE- I don't need to be on this damn earth anymore forget it.

you quickly got your bag, and ran home, tears pouring down your face. Not caring who or what you ran into you just wanted to be done, you wanted your life to be done.

"y/n?"

you didn't get a good look at who you bumped into but you didn't care. You quickly unlocked your door, and ran upstairs. You shut the door, and locked it. You could barely breath. You went to your desk rummaging through the draws looking for you lighter. You threw things on your floor trying to find it. After going through 2 other draws you finally found your lighter. You flicked the little button on the lighter revealing the flame.

( A/N: sorry I don't know how to describe the little thing to light the lighter )

( TW: self harm, suicide )

You took of your dress and ripped your tights off and set the flame to your thigh. Someone was calling your name from outside but you weren't sure who, your muffled tears were in the way of hearing it. After letting the match hit your thigh for about 5 minutes, you started ruining your room. Throwing everything off your walls, your bed, dresser, everything. When you finished throwing things and screaming, you saw a broken mirror. You looked at the sharp pieces so numb like. You took a small piece of glass and started cutting up up your arm. Blood slowly dripping down onto your floor. You were over it, over everything. The lies, the relationships, the friendships, the experiences, the trauma. You held the glass piece to your heart slowly digging inside your skin. Blood dripped down your naked body, As you were going to do one finally push to push the sharp piece of glass into your chest to end your life, someone came in threw your window.

"y/n?"