Midnight Part 2

Kates POV

I stood staring at Draco.

"How could you?" I whispered to him. I backed up slowly and grabbed my converse and a hoodie. I turned to look at Draco one last time. He looked at me with sad eyes. I walked out of the dorm room door, and then out of the common room altogether.

"Where do you think you're going?" My father droned on.

"I need some fresh air," I told him. I turned and started to walk away brushing the tears from my face. I felt a hand in my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked me.

"Nothing," I snapped at him," can I just go? Please?"

"I can't let you do that, it's after curfew," he replied in attempt to calm me. I was pissed.

"Dad please just for a couple minutes? I really need to get away from the party. There's just too much going on in there and I need to be alone,"I begged him as I pulled away and started jogging down the hallway. I ran up the stairs to the main hallway.

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew they weren't my dad's. I turned around to see platinum blind hair following me.

"Kate, please wait," Draco begged me.

"I told you I would meet you at the Astronomy tower at midnight and I intend to keep that promise," I told him as he ran up the steps after me. We walked to the Astronomy tower from there. Once we reached, we realized we weren't the only ones there.