What now?

"That is amazing. Pure spectacular. This si the last one guys! What do we do when it's over?" Hazel asks as everyone looks at the cute image that obviously has nothing to do with them in real life but is cute.

"Nico looks miserable for some reason though." Jason pondered as the rest laughed.

Will decided to let him in on it, not so secretly whisper yelling,"He doesn't like you as much as you like him. He doesn't like that you want to be his friend. he likes being short a few of those."

"We'll hopefully be sent on our merry way." Hera responded to the first question.

"Ok killjoy." Leo grins.

" Leo grins

(Haha!)

"First one." Hazel read confused.

"Percy." a bunch of the gods churased.

"Yep. Luke made up my mind whether to stay at camp or go back to my mother by trying to kill me and Annabeth by going with her family." Percy explained.

"Two peas in a pod." The quarter circle surrounding the goofball were trying to tone it down to not alert the couple or their parents to the comment.

"Second." Hazel said not knowing how to hide it when it is quite literally an introduction.

"Thalia." EVERY SINGLE god AND demigod said.

"Yes. I am confused by what these are though." Hazel exclaims as the sentences have no huge meaning to her.

"I think it's because they seem to be the end of every major event since I came to camp. Unfortunately it also seems to be in my point of view." Percy therorizes.

"That makes sense." Annabeth reasons.

"Continue on then my dear." Hades asked as he was getting quite worried about the chaos he would come back to in the underworld. So much chaos.

"As you wish, father. THIRD" Hazel looked more confused than ever.

"I don't even know what this is referring to. Is it saying that Grover is awaiting Percy or that Percy awaits Grover?" Apollo asks.

"The first one my lord." Hazel confirmed.

"I don't know what's going on here as that was a long time ago and he said stuff like that every time he left me." Percy admits and Grover concentrates to remember.

"Well it was after we rescued Artemis I'm sure." is all he could come up with,"Nico took his leave of ditching us and I was going out to look for Pan once again I think."

"Good enough. FOURTH." Hazel was very confused and didn't seem to be getting any answers the more she read.

"Percy." about half guessed.

"Yes now explain."

"Nico just showed up on my fire escape to scare the life out of me proposing ways to not die trying to fight your invincible enemy. He had asked whether the piece I had on my nightstand was really blue cake. So I invited the starving kid in and let my mother smother him before he can get another word in."

"Sure. That's exactly what happens. Sure." Nico was much less enthusiastic.

"Thank you." Wait. Did Hades, king of the underworld really just thank the son of Poseidon?

"What?"

"Thank you for keeping my son alive." yep apparently.

"Alright. FIFTH."

"Percy?" they were less certain this time.

"Yep."

"This was leaving camp halfblood with Annabeth for the first time after the Titan war. I always looked back uncertainty every other time I left. I felt content enough not to this time."

"That's cool." Rachel says.

"You make it sound like you were scared to go back to you mother." Jason points out.

Percy looked horrified at the mere thought, "Oh no, never." 

"So this is an ending thought and last one. 'You can not control your parentage, but you can control your legacy.'" Hazel finished.

"A demigod?" Hermes asked.

"Nope."

"It's a minor god if that helps." Jason provided.

"Uggg!"

"It really, really doesn't."

"That quite possibly makes it worse."

"Alright it was a greek wind god." Jason amended.

"There's a one in five chance you get it right." Artemis commented aimlessly.

Jason decided they needed more help,"They're talking to me which doesn't help much as I've met four of five. All but the east wind."

"One in four." Apollo helped.

"Not Aeolus he seemed not to like them to much." Hermes adds.

Aphrodite added onto the annoyingly unhelpful train,"One of three."

"West wind." Athena went for it.

Jason made a face,"No he mainly talked to Nico."

"South wind." Hermes smirked at Athena before Hazel even opened her mouth.

"Yes sir."

"What now?" Hera asked.

"We get out of this nonsense finally is what." Zeus replies to his wife, as they poof off.

"Well see ya." and a few more were gone with simple good bies.

"I have a hearth to tend to but I wish you all safe time travels."

"I gotta get back the horror that will meet me..." and Hades was gone leaving Hermes to figure out how to get the kids back to there times but they were already fading out of existence.

"Good bie demigods!"

After they were gone he decided it was time to take George and Martha off mute."Hermes! You owe us so many mice! Do you know the backlog you have? You'll be busy all month to make up for this insolence."and he switched them back to mute.

"Well that was fun. Back to the job."

"Yippee."