Introduction

A young and misunderstood girl called Promise has been looking for something or someone to make her feel human again. Her parents and brothers don't understand her and don't even try to , her dad was the only one to try but every since her dad pasted it left a hole in her heart that she can't fill. It's been this way for as long as she can remember. Promise has been in and out of multiple relationships since the age of 13 , none of them ever worked out for her and she came to the conclusion it's because she's simply more mature. Promise has been through a lot growing up which resulted in her being more mature than others her age. This effected how well Promise made and maintained friends , she did not like her peers and have always preferred to fall in with an older crowd. This led to Promise finding herself liking older guys but she knew that her brothers wouldn't let it happen so she kept her feelings to herself. Promise found herself trying to force herself to have friends her age and trying to date boys her age but this brought her nothing but sadness.  She slowly realized that all the boys wanted was to try what was between her legs and the friends that she had didn't understand her and just tended to call her weird. Promise was so relieved to start high school because she saw this as an opportunity to hang out with a older crowd. Promise is now 16 and is finally getting the feeling of high school but it still feels like she's missing something or someone....