Chapter 1

A/N hey guys, am new at this story writing thing so please dont mind the grammatical mistake. Yes it contains adult things so read if you are at right age. Dont hesitate to give suggestions and i will try and update daily. Please don't steal my work, i know i am not a brilliant writer but the concept is my own and i dont want someone else to take it. This is copyrighted. All things written here is my imagination. And if you find any other story with the same plot line pls inform me. Thank you and enjoy. :-)

It was a pretty busy week as i move from my home town to New York where i rented a small one room apartment. It was small but felt like home. Getting all my papers ready for the interview tomorrow i went to bed.

The sound of my alarm clock ringing made me groan,i was not a morning person but i didnt wanted to be late for my interview. So i got up and moved to the bathroom to get a bath. I looked at the mirror as i brushed my teeth i looked excited, i felt excited. I decided to wear a white formal shirt with a black skirt and black pumps, getting my brown hair in a ponytail i was ready.
I prepared myself a bowl of cornflakes which i finished fast as i was getting late.
Picking up my bag and my folder i went out of the apartment locked the door, and took the elevator to go down.
Walking to the bus stop i suddenly felt nervous. I stared at the building in front of me as i got down from the bus. I can do this i told myself as i prepared myself. Walking inside the lobby i saw people were already rushing from here and there. I went to the receptionist.
She was a blonde good looking women as i approached she smiled, " good morning"
"Good morning, i am ariana haydon, i have an interview at 10" i replied
" yes miss please let me check" she smiled again and tapped in the keyboard. Is smiling everytime she talks is in her job description i thought.
" ah yes miss haydon, please go up to 7th floor the interview will be held there" she replied smiling.
Thanking her i went up to the 7th floor. There were 6 girls in the lobby waiting for the interview, they all looked nervous. I waited as one by one where called inside for their interview , after an hour an old lady came out of the office "Miss haydon? Mr Acker will see you now" she smiled looking at me. I gulped and stood up from the chair, i walked towards the door pushed it open and went inside.