Chapter- 24

I was curled up in bed, eating ice- cream and watching television, breaking up even though I was not in a relationship is harder than you think. I don't even remember when I got so dramatic, as the movie played in background, I remembered the kiss we shared this morning. His lips were so soft and tempting, I wondered if we hadn't got interrupted by the call, would we have continued? Damn him and his beautiful looking self. I checked my phone and decided to call my dad.
Three rings and he picked up, "hi Daddy, how are you?" I asked
"Babygirl, I am doing fine, how are you?"
" I am good daddy, I miss you" I replied.
"I miss you too Princess, when will you be coming to visit your old man?"
"I was thinking this weekend daddy, or else you and mommy can come visit me here, I will show you both the town". A knock on the door interrupted me.
"Ok sweetheart I will let you know" he spoke as I went towards the door, where the knocking has gone much more urgent.
"Ok, daddy someone is at the door, I will call you later, I love you and give a kiss to mommy from me" I said.
"Sure princess, take care, we will see you soon". I cut the call and wrenched the door open.
He stood there drenched in rain, I didn't even knew it was raining out. His brown eyes locked at me, his face expression less.
"Dylan,-" was all I could say before my lip was sealed with his.
His arms came around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body. He pushed me inside kicking the door closed, all the while kissing me hungrily. His tongue entwined with mine as the kiss got more heated, his hand travelled to my butt, cupping it he picked me up, my legs curled around his waist. Kissing he took me towards the kitchen counter and placed me on top. His lips travelled towards my ear as he bit it lightly and then trailed open mouthed kisses along my neck. I couldn't hold any longer and I moaned so loudly, he kissed my collarbone trailing down to my cleavage,my fingers twined with his hair and I pulled his face up to kiss him again. His fingers trailed on my bare waist, I kissed him as if my life was dependent on it. My cami top was wet from his shirt.
" Stop me" he whispered against my lips, but I didn't care, as my fingers travelled down and fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. I managed to open 2 buttons but his hand grasped mine stopping the process. I groaned a protest against his lips. He stopped kissing me and touched his forehead with mine.
We both panted getting our breaths together.
After sometime I opened my eyes and looked at him, his eyes still closed as if he was thinking what to say.
"Dylan.." I whispered,
He opened his eyes and looked at mine.
"I can't Ariana, I can't stay away from you. But if I stay with you, it will hurt you" he whispered slowly.
I cupped his face and forced him to look at me.
"If you don't stay with me, it will hurt me more" I said
My lips touched his and I started kissing him again.

Hello everyone! First of all I want to say, I am so sorry for disappearing like that, but a lot has happened since I last wrote, I lost my parents and I just couldn't write anymore with the chaos going around. Finally I am stable, it was very hard period of my life losing my parents, I hope you guys will understand. But I can tell you that I followed my dreams and I have opened up a cafe in goa, where I am the chef. It's hard having your own business, but I assure you I will complete this story, I owe it to you guys, thanks for all the support and love. Please be patient with me, you guys won't be disappointed. Thank you again and keep reading! Love you guys :)