Chapter 30

"Ok, I think everything's ready so I'll leave before Kags comes and finds me here" Kindaichi looked around, making sure everything looked normal.

"Yeah.. it's almost time, I promise I won't do anything to mess up your place!" Hinata reassured his new friend, raising his voice slightly so that Kindaichi would trust his words.

Kindaichi chuckled and ruffled Hinata's hair before saying goodbye and leaving. As soon as he walked out the door, Hinata ran to his bag and put some stuff into one of the drawers of Kindaichi's nightstand. He began walking back and forth nervously, playing with his fingers and running to the restroom every now and then to make sure he looked decent.

Kageyama walked towards Kindaichi's dorm confused as to why he wanted to see him, it wasn't a long walk since they lived in the same building but Kindaichi never invited him over unless it was his birthday or Kunimi's so it was rather weird.

"I could've slept in if it wasn't for this piece of crap, he probably wants help on planning a date for Kunimi or something.. how annoying"

Kageyama finally arrived outside of Kindaichi's room, he knocked a few times but no one answered.

"Kindaichi, if you don't open the door I'll leave" he shouted angrily.

Meanwhile inside, Hinata was panicking. He stood behind the door sweating and his heart beating out of his chest.

"Oh my god, oh my god, what do I do? he's going to be so mad at me.. but if I don't open he'll be mad at Kindaichi" Hinata gripped onto his hair with both hands trying to decide on what to do. Eventually, he made up a plan, he'd open the door while staying behind it so Kageyama wouldn't realize it was him and then shut it close while Kageyama's still looking towards the inside of the house. That's exactly what he did and it worked! sort of.

Hinata shut the door and his eyes simultaneously, he was prepared to get yelled at and he did once Kageyama turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Hinata opened his eyes slowly "um.. I-"

Kageyama let out an annoyed 'ha' before glaring at Hinata "don't tell me this was yours and Kindaichi's plan all along"

"Well.. it was but I really just want to get close to you! it's not like a have any bad intentions" Hinata tried to explain.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't want to last time, do you know how weird this is?! you're basically harassing me"

Hinata's eyes widened, he hadn't realized it before but Kageyama was right.

"That's- that's not what I was trying to do I just- I thought we could.. be friends"

"I don't think people go to these extents to make friends, get out of the way I'm leaving" Kageyama tried pushing Hinata out of the way but Hinata grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back.

"Wait! before you go, please sleep with me!!" Hinata shouted causing shock to struck across Kageyama's face.

"What?" he asked genuinely dumbfounded. Without hesitation, Hinata pulled him forcefully towards the bedroom and made Kageyama sit in front of him on the bed. Kageyama was so shocked that he just let him drag him around while a series of what's and what are doing's escaped his lips.

"Are you asking for a one nightstand right now?" Kageyama asked once he realized the situation throughly.

"I might be clumsy since I've never done it before.." was Hinata's response, which clearly was a yes.

Kageyama's pupils narrowed and seemed to flee from the expanding whites of his eyes. He looked at Hinata with the most troubled expression he'd ever seen, before it went back to an angry one.