Chapter 35

"Hey there, cutie"

"Sexy~"

"Nice ass!"

Oikawa heard as he walked around the club, taking orders and delivering others. He rolled his eyes and thanked god that at least they weren't trying to grope him like other days. Recently the rumor about him being a manwhore was starting to spread more and people were starting to believe it. Everywhere he went he could hear whispers about it and in all honesty it was starting to get to him even though he's been able to ignore it for a pretty long time.

Today was a Wednesday and classes were canceled so Iwaizumi decided to go visit Starooze. Ever since Oikawa moved in with him being home alone was the most boring thing in the world and he couldn't really think of any other place to go, or maybe.. he couldn't think of anything else other than Oikawa. He walked into the club and looked around a few times before seeing an empty table and heading its way. As Iwaizumi walked through the crowd, he heard Oikawa's name being mentioned.

"You see that hottie over there?"

"Who? Oikawa? he's hot as fuck, right?"

"Fuck yeah! but you know, I heard he actually sleeps with anyone as long as he gets paid enough for it"

"Damn~ for real? let me sign up then"

"I can already imagine his face as he's getting pounded, and his moans, I wanna fuck him so bad"

"Shut up dude, you're making me horny"

The two friends began laughing and Iwaizumi could feel the rage building up inside him. He really wanted to grab those two by the neck and choke them to death. He turned to look at the duo and glared at them angrily.

"Don't you fucking talk about him like that" he said sternly, trying his best not to throw a punch.

They looked at him confused before bursting into laughter again.

"Who the fuck are you?" one of them asked.

"His boyfriend" Iwaizumi blurted out without thinking.

"Oh? I guess you're boyfriend's cheating on you left and right then" the other guy said before laughing and fist bumping his friend. Iwa stomped towards him and pulled him harshly from the collar of his shirt.

"He's not like that!"

He really, really wanted to punch him but Oikawa made him promise not to get in any trouble since recently he'd been going home all bruised up so he glared at the guy one last time before harshly pushing him onto his friend and walking away.

Oikawa put a tray down on table number three before feeling someone stroking his hand, he looked at the customer and gave him a fake smile as he moved his hand away from him.

"You're gorgeous" the man, who looked like he was in his 60' s said.

"I'm aware" Oikawa winked at him playfully and quickly left before having to deal with some old pervert. As he was walking back to the main bar someone stopped him by grabbing his wrist, he turned around ready to slap the old man until he realized it was actually one of his friends.

"Oh, hey Suna!"

"Dude, where you about to slap me?!" Suna laughed.

"No, I'm sorry.. it's just that some guy was being creepy and I thought it was him"

"Ahh I see, I actually stopped you because I've been hearing a rumor around and I was wondering if it was true"

"The one about me being a manwhore, a slut, some prostitute? which one? I'm pretty sure we already talked about this" Oikawa said slightly annoyed after letting out a sigh.

"No actually, it just started going around today. People are saying you have a boyfriend, apparently he was here and told some guys earlier"

"What?!" Oikawa asked, extremely dumbfounded and shocked "I- Suna, I don't have a boyfriend"

"Oh.. well, maybe you should ask those dudes over there who said it, if you don't want another lie going around" Suna put his hand on Oikawa's shoulder and gave him a few pats.

"Yeah.. you're right, thanks" Oikawa smiled at his friend and they parted ways as he walked up to the guys that apparently talked to this so called 'boyfriend' of his.

"Excuse me"

"Ooouu what do we have here?~"

"You looking for someone to fuck you tonight? cuz I'm available"

Oikawa chuckled before giving the pair a flirty look "as if either of you could satisfy me, please! don't make me laugh" he mocked them with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever you say, whore" one of the guys replied, obviously offended.

"Hurt much?" Oikawa rolled his eyes "anyways, I'm here to ask you, who's the guy going around saying he's my boyfriend?"

"Ha! so he's not your boyfriend after all"

"Answer my damn question"

"We don't know sweetheart, it was some random ass dude. He had sort of spiky looking hair and tan skin, to be honest I've never seen him around before"

Oikawa tried to think if he knew anyone with that description and even though he did, nothing clicked at that moment. He was honestly troubled at the situation, having someone claim you as their boyfriend is creepy and annoying.

"I think I saw him go into that hallway though, look there if you want" one of the guys finally said, he then leaned into Oikawa's ear "and here's my number so call me" he whispered as he slipped a paper into Oikawa's back pocket, and left. Oikawa took the paper out and threw it into a near by trash can. He turned towards the hallway the guy mentioned and immediately heard a familiar voice as he got closer to the area.

"He's not a whore and he's not just some damn slut who goes sleeping around with anyone so shut your fucking mouth before I get mad!"

"Iwa-chan?"

"Tsh please, you're saying just because he's your 'boyfriend' he's not a slut? he could be cheating on you" a man leaning on the wall said, shrugging and acting as if he wasn't trying to get on Iwa's nerves.

"I didn't mean to say that earlier! he's not actually my boyf-"

"Iwa-chan?"

Iwaizumi was interrupted by Oikawa, who stared at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I- I was just.."

Oikawa walked up to him and grabbed him by the wrist without letting him finish his sentence, he pulled him through the crowd and outside of the club.

"Wait! Oikawa"

Oikawa ignored him and kept pulling him all the way upstairs and until they reached Iwaizumi's car.

"Get in"

"Oikawa.."

"I said get in"

To be continued..