Chapter 16

It's been three weeks since the fight, three weeks since Earth last seen Mix and talked to him. Since the night Mix promised to call him, he never got any calls or even messages from Mix and honestly, it is torturing Earth.

 Earth is currently in his office and the clock shown that it is 15 minutes past 10 at night and Earth not cares about the night that is getting late and darker. He is currently staring at the picture in his phone. The picture of Mix in his arms and both of them are smiling happily to the camera during their vacation. Earth sighs heavily and puts away his phone. He leans back on his chair and turns to look at the window in his office, admiring the night view while his heart is yearning for his soulmate.

After that fight, everything around him has changed. His relationship with his older brother, Podd and Khao is getting strained and he is avoiding both of them right now, refused to meet them until Mix forgives him. He knows that he is being immature here but he cannot help it, he keeps thinking, will the consequences be difference than right now if he refused to keep this as a secret? Will Mix angry with him? Will Mix still be in his arms and by his side while he is having crisis in his life? But then the talk with Win last week made him realized that nothing will change...

"So, does it meant that Mix already found out about Khao and his family?" Win said after Earth explained to him what had happened last week.

Earth looked at him and nodded. Win sighed

"I knew that this will happen if Mix found out."

Earth looked at him with frown "You knew?"

Win smiled slightly "I knew about it after accidentally saw Khao with his mother and Podd in the hospital. I was with Bright to get his medicine when I saw Khao and his mother outside of one of the VIP wards there. I recognized Mix's step mother's face because Mix used to show me her picture and also because his step mother is one of my mother's friend in her rich madam circle. She is quite famous among the elites for being polite and loved to help people."

"I know, she is my mothers' best friend."

Win winced at that "You had it hard then from Mix."

Earth rubs his face and sighed into his hand "What am I supposed to do now?"

Win sipped on his juice and replied "Well if Mix said to wait for him then you can just wait for him. Mix is stubborn, he will never listen to the others if he had decided on that one thing. He never budged from his choice, so what I can just advice you now, is to be patient and wait for him. You're not going to turn away from him right after all of these?"

Earth looked at Win "No, never. I am not going to leave him alone anymore. I promise to always be with him. I love him, Win."

Win looked at him said seriously "Then just wait for him. Just believe that the love between both of you are pure and sincere. Maybe one day, Mix will realize that and go back to you. Now, he is hurt and everything that he said or did are because of the wound in his heart so just gives him time to calm down first."

His mind is cut off when his phone rings, he reaches for his phone on the table not bothering to check who is the caller. He pushes on the answer button

"Hello."

But there are no answers from the other side. Earth frowns and puts away the phone from his ear to see who is the caller

'Love Mix"

His heart beats faster and he quickly gets the phone on his ear,

"Mix..." he whispers softly and Earth can hear the small sob sound from the line.