03. God damnit, Madi.

@Adastrology:

Birthday stream today with Maira and Madi before the LOH!

@MairaAman commented:

WHY ARE YOU LEANING ON MADI LIKE THAT

@randomuser

Happy birthday Adaline!!

@randomuser2

ADALINE IS LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DRINK OH NO

@randomuser3

She only has clout because of Dream ://

      Adaline sits listening to some random guy talk on the love or host. He's half tuned out, she's too distracted by the buzzing across the room to focus. It's down to this guy, who's name Adaline can't remember, and Wilbur Soot. She listens to his music. As the timer goes off, it marks the end of both 'dates' and the start of her having to choose.

It's not a hard decision. Wilbur obviously chose host, so he's the obvious choice. She'll pick him, pretend to be heartbroken, and then move on with her life.

Love isn't something she needs or wants. If she were to ever find it, it wouldn't be on a dating show with a bunch of guys who would buy her bath water if she sold it. But it's a moot point, she's not going to find it anywhere. She's seen what it does and she doesn't want that for herself or anyone else.

      "WILBUR!" Rajj's yelling snaps the girl back to reality. "You have WON this love or host with Adastrology!"

Adaline smiles and claps for him, already prepared for Rajj to say that he's chosen host.

      "Wilbur chose...LOVE! HE CHOSE LOVE!"

This only throws Adaline off for a second of confusion that she hopes to god nobody notices before she goes back to smiling and clapping again, saying how happy she is and that they should totally go on a date. The stream ends and Adaline crosses the room to her bed, snuggling up under the covers to sit and scroll through her phone for the rest of the night. She'll undoubtedly have to respond to tons of tweets about the love or host.

WilburSoot has followed you.

Wilbursoot has sent you a message.

WilburSoot

How about that date? I'll give you a tour of the Dream smp tomorrow

We can stream it

Adastrology

Maybe :) I'll think about it

That's when Madi busts in the room without knocking and falls on the bed next to Adaline.

The two of them have known each other the longest out of everyone in the apartment. They had met each other in middle school. Neither of them had friends so they sat next to each other in theater club and spent all the rehearsals together (even when one of them would get a lead and the other would get stuck in the chorus) and then in highschool joined the GSA and met Maira, then when Dante became Madi's partner, they all became friends. Madi is her best friend, through and through.