Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing in my ear. To my surprise it's Alice. "Hello?" "Hi Lily it's Alice I was wondering if you could go shopping with me today so we could get closer." Alice said. "Sure sounds fun when will you be here to pick me up?" I ask. "In 20 minutes. Is that ok?" She says. "Yeah should be fine bye Alice!" "Bye lily" ok now I need to figure out what I'm going to wear today. I want to look good sense I'm not really that close to Alice. I want to make a good impression.

I really hope she will like me because if she doesn't then she might tell Rose to stop being friends with me. Then I'll never have a chance with her. It's not all about Rose though Alice seems like a really nice person and I would love to be her friend maybe we will be best friends one day.

 It's not all about Rose though Alice seems like a really nice person and I would love to be her friend maybe we will be best friends one day

I decided to wear this. I finished eating cereal and I hear a knock. "Hey Alice!" I say happy. "Hey lily I love your outfit. It's nice to finally meet someone that enjoys shopping and has good style." She says. "Thank you Alice" we get in the car and start driving to the store. In the first store we go in I find some cute things. In the next store Alice finds some things. We ended up being there for 4 hours.

Then to my surprise Alice drives me to her house. "Rose wanted to have a sleepover with you is that ok?" "Yeah sounds fun! What about my stuff? And does Charlie know"I ask. "I asked Rose to pack your stuff and Charlie said yes" Alice said happily. "I want you to borrow some of my pajamas though is that ok?" Alice says. "Yeah sure" we get out of the car and go inside. "Hey Rose" I go up to her and hug her. She's smells so good and she's so soft I could hug her all day but we part and head up to her room.

We talk for a few hours but then Alice knocks on the door and peaks her head in. "Hey lily do you want to change into pajamas now?" She asks. "Yeah sure" she hands me some clothes I don't look at until I'm in roses bathroom. And I'm in shock.

It was lingerie...

You can see my bra and underwear! I get out of the bathroom and I'm red. Rose sees me and looks me up and down very slow I've never seen her look at me like that. She gets closer to me. She then puts her hands on my face and kisses me! I can't Believe it. Her lips are so soft and sweet. She pulls away after the best kiss in my life with a smile on her face "lily I love you" I stand there with my mouth wide open for a few seconds then I smile. "I love you to Rose and her lips are back on mine.