Chapter 9

I woke up Super happy. I have a good feeling about today. Me and Rose have been dating for 2 months in secret and today we are finally going to tell everyone. Of course I'm nervous but I'm happy we can hold hands and kiss and do all that couple stuff in public. I need to pick something amazing to wear.

After 30 minutes of me arguing with myself about which outfit I should wear I chose this one

After 30 minutes of me arguing with myself about which outfit I should wear I chose this one. It's pretty good if I say so myself. I make my way down stairs and to my surprise Rose is already down there talking to my dad. She turns my way "hey lily" Rose says and then smiles sweetly. "Hey ba- uh Rose" omg I blushing like crazy and sweating like a pig. "So Mr. Swan Lily and I need to tell you something" Rose says. "Um I Um I" I can't say anything I'm so scared I feel like puking before I try to talk again Rose saves me. "Lily and I are dating". Charlie smiles "I'm so happy for you guys" Charlie says. "Thanks dad that means a lot" I say. "I love you kid nothing can change that" Charlie says. We hug and we are all smiling and then Rose says "we actually have to tell a few more people if that's ok Mr Swan" "oh of course" Charlie says sweetly. "Alright bye dad love you" "love you too" and before I know it we are in Roses car speeding to the Cullens house.

We go up to the front door and the door is immediately opened by Alice. "I'm so happy for you guys well I've known for months but I'm so happy your telling everyone" Alice says happily. We hug and say thank you and then we head into the living room which has the rest of the Cullens in it and Bella. "Um there's something Rose and I need to tell you guys... Rose?" I say. "Lily and I are dating!" Rose says and sends me a warm smile. Everyone says they are happy for us Bella said she already knew but whatever it was a super good moment for me. "Rose can I stay the night?" I ask. "Of course love" Rose says and then kisses me on the head. "Why don't you go up stairs, pick out a set of pajamas, and I'll be up in a sec" Rose says.

I quickly go upstairs, change into her pajamas, and lay in her bed. The whole room smells like her it's so nice and warm and cozy. I end up falling asleep but I'm the middle of the night I feel a cool body pressed against mine.