Chapter 13

" lily wake up we are going to the airport to meet up with everyone" jasper said.

"Finally" I smiled as I said it. We took the car and it was a very quiet car ride but we were all happy to see everyone again.

We arrived at the airport and were standing waiting for them. "I have to use the restroom" Bella said. "I'll take her" Alice said politely. "I'll take her" I said. "Oh no I want jasper to take me" Bella said.

"Don't be ridiculous Bella I'll take you" I said. "But-" "shhlet's go." I said.

Bella whispered follow me.

I knew it was odd but it's my sister so I just followed her without asking questions.

I smiled. "Is this our old dance studio" I asked. "Um yeah..." Bella said weirdly. We walked inside to an empty dance studio.

"I didn't think you would come Bella. I told you to not bring anyone else." James said. "I'm sorry she followed me" bella said nervous.

"No it is ok this is Rosalies girl friend it would be fun to make her hurt." Bella started to run and James grabbed me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" James said. He put his lips to my neck and I could feel his cold breath.

"Please don't" bella said scared. Suddenly his teeth sunk into my neck. He kept sucking and sucking and I thought I was going to die but I was thrown onto the floor.

I heard a bunch of noise. I felt a sharp pain in my arm. And my neck was stinging. "Hey baby can you hear me? Lily?" I could hear Roses sweet voice.

Is this heaven? Ow my neck is starting to really hurt. I'm on fire why isn't anyone doing anything. "THE FIRE PUT OUT THE FIRE ITS BURNING ME" I screamed. "He bit her" Rose said. "You have to suck it out Rosalie" someone said. "I don't know if I can" Rosalie said.

"You have to or let her turn" someone else said. Suddenly the bite got ten times worse. I knew I was screaming but I didn't care. Then the pain went away.

I was in Roses arms.