The Dark Can't Hurt You

Alfred has a fear of the dark since he was a kid. He didn't know why. Maybe it was because he could always make out a figure in the corner of his eye, or that he would here noises that he 100% believed didn't belong to a person. He hated being afraid of the dark, something so mundane. Something so stupid. He was constantly told that he was being childish for this fear and that he needed to grow up. Alfred didn't know how to, because even if he grew to be a million years old, he would always be a child at heart.

   He hated the dark more then anything, that was until his friend tried to help him get over this fear. His dear friend Tolys. Tolys knew that Alfred had a fear of the dark from when he use to work for him. His other friends found out about his fear separately. They all had tried to help him get over this fear but alas nothing they did worked. Now alfred hated the dark but he didn't hate having his friends over for a sleepover. Everyone was busy except for Tolys who had a week off from work.

   When he agreed to come over Alfred almost jumped with joy. He thought his slumber party would be a complete bust. They planned on the party being tomorrow night. Toyls would get there in the after noon. They would play games and build a pillow/blanket fort, then they would eat as much junk food as they could. Alfred had already begun to prepare everything. He got all his blankets and pillows and took them to the living room. He got his movies and some video games as well as board games. He then got out some of his junk food, such as chips. He kept the cold stuff in the freezer so it wouldn't melt. He also left the snacks that needed to be cooked in the kitchen for later.

   By the time he was done it was almost time for Tolys to get there. He smiled widely as he stood at the door. The minute he saw Tolys walk up to the door. He pulled it open startling his friend. When he saw the small amount of fear in his friends eyes, he apologized and put his head down. Toyls told him it was fine, after all alfred was just excited and there was no harm done. Alfred smiled then grabbed Tolys bag and lead him inside he sat the bad on the chair.

   He turned and asked Tolys what he wanted to do first. After a few minutes of thinking he decided that they should build their fort while watching one of the movies. Tolys told Alfred to pick the movie while he started organizing the blankets. Alfred picked out home alone and put it in. He then started helping Tolys with the fort. By the time the movie was finished the fort was done. Alfred high-fived Tolys. He then put in the sequel to home alone before going to grab more snakes. He put the popcorn in the microwave. Then he brought the cold ice cream and chocolate to tbe living room.

After a few hours of watching movies, playing games, and eating, they decided to finally settle down. While they were laying down next to each other in their fort the power cut off. Alfred let out a whimper the minute the light didn't pierce his face. Toyls sat up as alfred cried. He took alfred in his arms, telling him he would be right back. He went to his vag and grabbed a flash light. He turned it on and set it down on the floor. He then brought alfred back into his arms. He cuddled him and sung him a lullaby. After a few minutes alfred had fallen asleep. Toyls looked him over before laying both alfred and himself back down. He gave alfred a kiss on the forehead, telling him that he didn't have to be afraid of the dark as long as Toyls was there. He gave him another small peck before turning off the flash light and cuddling into alfred.