Alfred Got Lost (pt:1maybe)

Alfred was walking through the dense forest. His blue eyes wandered around, looking for any sign of danger or life. The boots on his feet were muddied from the past few days of his travel. His journey was only suppose to take a week or two, but at this point he didn't even know if he would get there at all. Letting out a sigh the blond male sat down, setting his backpack down next to him. His tan skin glistened with sweat. He pulled out a canteen from his bag. He took a small drink while making a mental note to fill it the next chance he got. After a few moments he stood, dusting off his already dirty pants. He picked up his bag, throwing it over his aching shoulders.

   Now as you may be wondering, why Alfred is in the forest, well let me explain. Alfred was a guard from the Kingdom of NorAmer and currently he was on his way to the Kingdom of Eurdown to hand over a treaty. Everything was going fine at first until he ran into an assassin from Egend a small village on the out skirts of Eurdown. This assassin was named Arthur, he was high-ranked and well known. Arthur attacked Alfred, although Alfred hadn't been horribly wounded he was injured. His body was covered in bruises and cuts. The small battle between them had not lasted long, but it took a lot of energy. The draining fight, plus the fact that he had gotten lost from the set path, left him tired and in need of rest.

   He needed a break, he couldn't go on much longer without passing out. He walked until he was near a stream. He set down his things and started setting up his camp. He put up his tent and sleeping bag. He then filled his canteen. After getting some wood, and forming a circle of rocks, he started the fire. He sat down infront of it and waited for a little bit before he decided to go look for something to eat. Walking through the wood he found some non-poisonous berries. He then sat and ate the berries. When it started getting dark he crawled into the tent and laid down.