Chapter 18

A/n: If it felt like I rushed things through I just felt like dodging all the unnecessary stuff okay?

Oh and Short Chapter- kun here!

Chapter 18: The Monster Association Attacks!
__________________________________

Y/n and Suiryu stared at each other, waiting for the Announcer to signal the battle.

Announcer: It's getting intense guys and ladies...Let the Battle...Begin!

Suiryu quickly made an attempt to land the first blows on Y/n as he punched him in the face multiple times.

Y/n getting hit by him and trying to find and opening uses his kicks, but Suiryu dodged as he jumped back a few feet.

Suiryu: Looks like this will be interesting.

Y/n: You don't say...

Y/n gets ready to close the gap and lands a clean hit on Suiryu,breaking parts of the arena as Suiryu was knocked underground creating a huge and deep hole in the arena.

Silence filled the air as the audience couldn't believe the display of power Y/n had just showcased and most importantly if Suiryu was dead.

Announcer: Wh-What astonishing show of power!!!!!!! Is the contestant Suiryu okay...?

Suddenly a soft grunt echoed out of the hole, Y/n's focus was on it as Suiryu made his appearance as he was heavily injured by the sheer force of the punch,his clothes torn and bleeding.

Ring Ring Ring!

Y/n felt a vibration in his side pocket as he took his phone out.

Announcer: What is Y/n doing right in the middle of the match!?!?!?!

Y/n: Hello? Who's this-

Suddenly he felt an alarming presence behind him, Y/n quickly tried to dodge, but was kicked against the nape.

Boom!!!!!!

Announcer: OH MY GOD!!!! LOOKS LIKE SUIRYU CAME BACK WITH A COUNTERATTACK!!!

Suiryu: Don't underestimate me!

Suiryu's physical appearance was quite impressive and his hair was longer.

Y/n: You really disappointed me...

Suiryu:...!

The dust cleared as Suiryu saw Y/n standing just by the edge of the arena,unfazed by his kick.

Y/n appeared in front of Suiryu, grabbed his arms and through him 1000 feet in the sky creating a small tornado just above the stadium.

Everyone:...!

Saitama:...

Announcer: WHAT STRENGTH FROM THE CLASS A HERO!!!!!!!!

Suiryu:...!?!

Y/n used the wind to his advantage to drag Suiryu down and he crashed painfully on the ground completely breaking the arena.

Everyone now looked at Y/n who was standing of Suiryu with his hand clenched into a fist and ready to punch Suiryu, but...

Suiryu: I Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcer:...W-What just happened...? Suiryu just gave up...!?! And the arena is totally gone.

Y/n and Suiryu were on the ground whereas the pieces of the arena were spread out.

Announcer: They're out of bounce so that means...No one WINS!!!!!!!!