Chapter 13

Chapter 14: Visiting Baldy
____________________________________

Sitch and the Bespectacled Worker has been trying their best to get an early discharge for Boros,and Y/n was currently waiting for any progress thus far.

As he was currently waiting,he was also focused on one thing that has been on his mind.

Y/n: What hero name should I choose?

Y/n had a form with a pen in his hand trying to think up a name for himself.

He repeatedly clicked his pen in defeat as he stood up.

Y/n: Maybe I'll come up with one later on...

Y/n got up as he walked to the door and put on his jacket that was behind the door and left.

Timeskip

Being the famous hero he is,Y/n patrolled every block in City A,only to be disappointed that no monsters was active.

Y/n: I guess,this'll also be a boring day...

"Ring Ring Ring"

Y/n looked at his phone and saw that the Hero Association was calling him

Y/n: Guess they have a job for me...

Y/n picked up the phone call as a voice he remembered quite a few days had called him.

Bearded Worker:Mr Y/n,Go to City Z immediately, there has been witnesses that said a monster was attacking a city,I'll send you the location...

Y/n looked back to his phone and saw that the location has been successfully been sent.

Y/n: I'm on it...

Y/n hangs the phone up as he stretches out first.

Y/n: I should exercise more...

Y/n sprints to the location.

Timeskip

Y/n was patrolling the area,where the Bearded Worker has sent him to.

Y/n: Did another hero deal with it then?

Suddenly Y/n felt a presence behind him.

He turned around and saw a very tall man with blond hair and a scar on his face.

Y/n: Wait,I saw you at that meeting the other day right?

King: Oh,you that Class A Rank 2,Y/n L/n...

Y/n: So you the one that dealt with that monster then...

King: What minster,I just arrived here...

Y/n:Hm? If it's not you then...! Caped Baldy?

King: Caped Baldy? Are you referring to Saitama?