Chapter 9

A/n:Sorry guys for not updating awhile,this sickness that I have is apparently dangerous,according to the doctor many writers get it,its called.....laziness....

____________________________________

Chapter 9: Disappointing...
____________________________________

Y/n and Sweet Mask had walked to the destination while exchanging small talk along the way.

Sweet Mask:How long do you and Tatsumaki know each other?

Y/n:I told you,it was just a short encounter,thing she threw me into a house.

Sweet Mask: That's why I hate the S Rank system. They don't have any respect...

Sweet Mask was making a scary face for any person that walked pass them they would feel intimated,but Y/n is not in the slightest like the 'other' people.

Y/n:Yeah,but I think Bang is a bit different than Tatsumaki comparing their personality that is.

Sweet Mask:Silver Fang huh? Silver Fang is the person that actually put you in the Hero Association registry right?

Y/n:Yeah...after all a master should always take care of their students right?

Sweet Mask:It's surprisingly funny that you are actually the only disciple of Silver Fang that actually became a Hero...

Y/n:Really? Well I could see your point there...

Timeskip

Y/n and Sweet Mask was standing in front a huge building that had lot's of dirt laying around it.

Sweet Mask covered his noise as Y/n breathed the air in.

Sweet Mask:Disgusting...

Sweet Mask looked over to Y/n as he saw Y/n having no problem with the scent.

Sweet Mask: You have no problem with the scent?

Y/n:If you can control your senses then you can discard some scents as the one you are smelling right now...

Sweet Mask:Seriously...?

Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching them, the reports said that the organization could consist of only Demon Level Threats,and that there were many minsters in this group.

A monster with huge arms walked out of the building,looking viciously at them as Sweet Mask sighed.

The monster started running towards them,but it was killed in a second by Sweet Mask.

Sweet Mask:I thought they were Dragon Level Threat? Then this will make this job a little more easier...

Y/n walked ahead of Sweet Mask.

Y/n:Let's get this thing over with...

Sweet Mask walked too as they reached somewhat of a problem.

The building had three ways to leading to whatever they could know.

Y/n:I'll take the right...

Sweet:Then I'll take the left...

The split ways as Y/n started running through the passage killing all the monsters that were in it,before they could even react.

He shortly arrived at a door that was guarded by 2 monsters.

Monster1:Looks like a human has infiltrated our base brother...

Monster2:He looks delicious,should we play with him for a while?

Monster1:Yeah-

In the blink of an eye Y/n appeared before the minsters and had decapitated their heads in one swing.