Chapter 2

Warning; foul language is used                                        *******************************************************************

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I screamed as I rushed around the room trying to find my phone. I put my hair into a messy ponytail, literally, and looked under my bed. 

"Dude! You're going to be late!" I rolled my eyes at Jess's comment. 

"I just said that!" I muffled back. 

I was currently dressed in a goldish yellow shirt with white lines on it and and dark grey ripped baggy jeans with a black belt. I had a shoe in my mouth, I was hopping around with both of my hands trying to slip on my other shoe, and I can't find my fudging phone! 

"Check under your dresser!" Biana called. 

"...FOUND IT!" I pumped my fists in air. I finally slipped on my other shoe, grabbed my backpack, and ran out of my room. On my way out, I passed the bathroom. I stopped and walked backwards until I was in front of the bathroom again. The door was open so I could see myself in the mirror. My hair had bumps in it and there were strands of hair sticking out of my ponytail. I huffed but dismissed it. 

"You look lovely" Biana frowned. I rolled my eyes and grumbled.

"It's not my fault nobody told me it was the first day of school tomorrow" 

Jess and Biana stopped what they were doing and looked at me pointedly, "Nobody needed to!" They said at the same time. Jesus, I swear its like their twins sometimes. 

"Jeez, sorry" I raised my hands in defense. 

Biana chuckled, "Whatever, now come on! Let's go! Chop chop!" She clapped her hands and led us to the door. 

"But I didn't get breakfast!" I whined. Biana gave me a look that said,'you should have done that earlier, now get off your ass and move it'. I sighed and trudged out the door. 

A/N Really short chapter, but hope you guys enjoyed it! 

For those of you who don't know, I have been on break for the last couple of weeks so I haven't been updating. I was on spring break and my school just started so I've been kinda busy. Pls understand and hopefully I will update next week!😉

- gisleb270