Chapter 5

(A/N Olivia and Sabrina drama ahead, pls don't make any assumptions, I'm just writing a book)

Sophie's pov. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed in his face. He just smirked. 

"Oh come on, you know you can't resist me. I'm the best guy you'll ever meet"

I punched him hard in the jaw and gave him the best glare I could muster. 

*30 minutes earlier*

I sat down at and empty table and took a bite into my delicious pizza. Pizza is my top favorite food, other than Nutella...and toast. It has this thing that brings me into heaven, it smells so good, it has this taste that-

"Yo yo yo! What's up girl?" Jess's voice filled my ears, interrupting me from my beautiful thoughts of pizza. I glared at her and went back to my pizza. Jess laughed and sat down with Biana. 

"So did you hear? Sabrina wrote a song about Olivia! Turns out Sabrina felt hurt about the "Blonde girl" line, but she also threw some shade back at Olivia too! Ugh, such Drama. Who's side are you on? Olivia's or Sabrina's?" Biana rambled. 

"I think I'm on Sabrina's" Jess said. 

"Really? I'm on Olivia's. I mean she's totally heart broken! I get why she doesn't like Sabrina, I mean she literally stole her man two weeks after her and Joshua broke up! How cruel is that! And she's only sixteen!" Biana argued. 

"True, but understand Sabrina's side. All of a sudden this new "Olivia" comes in and ruins her life! She literally brought drama to her! She felt hurt and felt the need to fire back! She wants to be friends with Olivia, but all this drama is getting in the way! And Olivia's fans are literally threatening to kill Sabrina!" Jess shot back.

 "Sabrina's fans are doing the same thing to Olivia!" 

"Sophie what do you think?" Jess and Biana turned their attention to me. 

"Uh, I don't think we should be worrying about that at the moment. Just let the drama happen. Who cares?" I rolled my eyes. All this "Olivia this", "Sabrina that!" stuff is seriously stating to get on my nerves. I went back to my pizza and zoned out their conversation. 

However, my thoughts were cut when a handsome boy sat down next to me. I looked at him then at Biana and Jess to see that their eyes were on us now. He smiled at me and stuck his hand out. 

"Hi, I'm Mason Conwell, nice to meet you" I smiled back.

"Sophie Foster, nice to meet you too I suppose" He laughed at that. 

We talk for a bit and ate our lunch. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. Biana and Jess wouldn't stop staring at us though. We were talking about high school when I felt his hand brush up against my leg. I looked at him, but he just smiled. I shrugged it off and just kept eating, but then he moved it so that his hand was fully resting on my thigh. I glanced down at it and shifted uncomfortably. He start rubbing circles and that's when I scooted away a bit. But he kept his hand on my thigh and stated sliding it upwards, towards my shorts. I grabbed his hand and stood up, angry. He was smirking.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed in his face. The whole cafeteria quieted down. Biana and Jess looked back and forth between me and Mason. He just smirked, which made me even angrier. 

"Oh come on, you know you can't resist me. I'm the best guy you'll ever meet" 

I punched him hard in the jaw and gave him the best glare I could muster. He groaned and rubbed his jaw, moving it around, making sure it wasn't broken. That gave me a little satisfaction. He turned and glared at me. 

"You little bitch!" He shouted. He pushed me to the ground. 

"Hey! What is going on here?" A teacher shouted. I had stood up by then and was glaring at Mason. Mason then smirked. 

"Ms.Louise, she punched me for no apparent reason. I don't know what I ever did to her, but she doesn't like me" He played the innocent card, well I'm about to play the I'm going to kill you card. 

"Ms.Foster, to the office now! Thank you Mason for telling me" She glared at me and smiled at Mason. I growled and stomped towards the office. 

My god was that a drama filled chapter. Welp, hope you guys liked it!😁