Chapter 6

Long story short I got detention and Mason was suspended for a week. I'm not going to say the details, but let's just say I can play the innocent card too. 

"I swear to god I'm going to kill that guy!" Jess exclaimed.

"He's a total dumbass for thinking he could get away with that!" Biana shouted. 

As we walked out of school I stared at shoes. What would have happen if I didn't stop him? I shivered at the thought. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned around to see a petite girl with long, dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She was about 3 inches shorter than me so I had to look down a bit. She looked like a sweet girl but the stone cold look on her face said otherwise. She looked ready to kill. (😏those of you who read the comments, will know who this is)

"I'm Blue" She firmly stuck her hand out. I looked at Biana and Jess who seemed just as confused. 

"Uh Sophie Foster" I said and shook her hand. She nodded her head. 

"What was the guys name that tried to touch you? Do you know his address? Or his number-" I took out a piece of paper from my pocket, grabbed her hand and put the paper in her hand. I glared at the stupid piece of paper that had his number and address on it. 

"His name's Mason. He managed to it this in my pocket" And with that she left without a word. 

"That was weird" Biana said with raised eyebrows. I shrugged and continued walking back to dorms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breaking News: Mason Conwell was found dead in an alley at 2:00 in the morning"

What the fudge!? That girl supposedly actually killed him!? That's.....totally badass. 

Sorry for the short chapter people! 

Credits to 

She wanted me to write her into the story and kill Mason, so I did! 

Lol, anyways have a nice weekend people!

gisleb270