Chapter 20. Aubrey And Ken

As I crawl onto the king-size bed, I feel him climbing behind me. Both of his firm hands gripping my hips, and his head lowering down. His lips latch onto my neck and a soft moan escapes my lips as I feel his hands squeezing my breasts. The silent room soon becomes filled with the erotic sounds of us pleasuring each other.

I soon lie down and he gently opens my legs wanting access between them. I give him the signal as I grab his neck and pulling him down to meet my mouth.

"Shit, Aubrey," he moans as his tip teases my opening.

"God, Ken, I want you inside of me," I pant as I feel him adjust himself closer.

"We can still back out of this, Aubrey," he groans.

"No we can't, Ken. Put yourself inside of me," I insist, and soon feel him stretching me to my limit as he thrust himself deep inside of me.

"Fuck," he moans as he thrust his hips.

"Oh god, don't stop, Ken. Keep going," I pant as my hips violently thrust to meet his rhythm.

"Shit, Aubrey, you feel so damn good. I am having a hard time holding back," he moans. My lust filled eyes look up at him and I grin as I wrap my legs around him, forcing him to go deeper and harder.

"Oh my god, Ken," I moan as my hands tightly grip the sheets.

"Shit, Aubrey, I am about to, fuck," he moans as he releases himself.

"Wow!" I say with a grin. He rolls over on his back and smiles.

"I knew I would not be able to last lover after you wrapped your legs around me."

"Who says we're done?" I ask as I place my head on his chest.

"Well, certainly not me. Are you sure you want to go for round two, Aubrey?" 

"Yes, Ken. We're not done."

Kendall's POV*

"This is so much better than I could have hoped for. I seriously couldn't have planned this all by myself. I think it's time to plant that seed in Cruz's mind," I say as I grin while watching the video on my cell phone and knock on his door.

"God, Kendall, what the hell are you doing here this late at night?" He asks as after opening the door. I grin as I push my way in.

"Cruz, I'm here because there is something very important I need to talk to you about."

"What the hell could be so important, wait, is it Mateo, is he okay?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"This is the first time you have called our son by his name, Cruz. And this is the first time you have shown any concern for him."

"Of course I'm concerned, Kendall. I won't hold him responsible for the horrible choices we chose to make. Now, tell me, Kendall, is Mateo alright?"

"Yes, Cruz, our son is fine. This is about Aubrey and Ken."

"What, Kendall? Why the hell are you here to talk about my wife and my best friend?"

"First, I want to make it clear I'm not lying, just like I wasn't lying about you being Mateo's father. I have proof."

"Kendall, it's nearly midnight, I'm exhausted. Will you please get to the reason why you're here?" he insists. I reach in my pocket and pull out my cell phone and push play. The sounds of moaning soon catch his attention.

"Looks like your wife isn't so innocent after all, Cruz. And look, she chose to have an affair with your best friend.

"There is no way, this can't be happening. My wife is having sex with my so called best friend. Fuck no," I step next to him and whisper in his ear.