14- HD rick roll

I woke up to the sound of an alarm next to my ears, I didnt even bother to open my eyes and threw the clock out of the window....just to notice thats not even my clock, cuz I dont even own one🥸

Wait a minute-

Oh

We had sex yesterday😃

Nice....

I fluttered my eyes open and looked down slowly to midas who's cuddling hard and his was face was buried in my chest...DAMN A 3D CHARACTER TOOK MY VIRGINITY 🤩

Anyways my face was boiling, I remembered every detail like a movie. "U-uhm miwas- I m-mean- m-midas wake the fuck up bitch" I made my voice sound so soft like those roblox royal high kids then I suddenly turned into a bruh girl🌚

"What time is it?" I heard him mumble tighting his arms around me. Oh to be like this forever🥱 "7am"

That's when he jolted up "THE MISSION" he just randomly yelled out then got up from his bed wearing his pants then coming back to me. He pecked me then said "damn just the more I look at you the more I'm lust" then told me to get ready and ran to his bathroom.

Oh yea the mission, OH WELL we got the powers😼 I just stood up wore my pijamas from last night then ran to the bathroom in my room. When I entered drift was already there getting ready.

"Youre joining?" I asked confusingly. "Duh bitch there's no way I'm letting you go alone, plus I haven't had any action for long" he looked at me for a sec then back to the mirror. I just shrugged and entered the bathroom.

I cleaned myself then used my powers to wear my assasin outfit. "Dont forget to put makeup, gotta look hot while fighting" drift reminded me of my daily hot girl shit. "THANKS FOOT FETISH" I said back and started putting some simply things cuz Ion like makeup🤡

Me and drift got out of the room to the lobby together, everyone was ready. "Okay guys stick to the plan everyone go with their partners"

"What plan..." I whispered to drift dumbfounded. "Tf am i supposed to know I'm not the one who attended the meeting" he whispered back.

"Oh fuck were doomed lol" I chuckled and he loled back. "Drift and y/n come with me." Midas said walking to the helicopter. We got in, I was sitting next to midas and drift was infront of me, we had 2 more agents next to him.

Midas was talking to the agents telling them what to do. While me and drift talking to eachother with our faces.

I gave him the "the fuck do we do?" Face

He gave me the "I dont know, why don't we be cool and do what we want?" Face

I gave him the " Oh yea sounds like a good idea xD"

We didn't take time to arrive at the yacht. When we got out we had to walk 50 meters away cuz of the shadow agents. Ofcourse I the cool baddest bitch just floated. We saw some agents from very far too.

When we finally arrived at the edge of the island we had to swim to the yacht, atleast that's what midas told us to do.

"Nope na uh fam I have a better plan, call anyone to get on the heli and fly above as a distraction so we can take the boat right there and wallah!" I did finger guns, midas smiled and said it was a good idea. He called skye and meow to do so. When they arrived, we saw the shadow agents shoot them, we hurried to the boat. Midas was gonna drive but I just pushed him and went hot girl shit mode.