22- Marry Me Rebecca

As i and drift somehow successfully moved my entire house to fortnite, i went back and went to a random convenience store to buy my favorite snacks.

Then i waited for midas to get back from his dora the explorer thing. And when he finally arrived HE HAD ALOT OF SHIT WITH HIM, WHERE DID HE EVEN BRING THAT CART.

"who are these for midas!!" i was shocked at how he managed to buy those even he doesnt have c/n money.

"for you of course, who do you think i will get them for?"

"skye, maya and tina maybe? Plus dont tell me the guy accepted your gold" i laughed at the last part and opened a protal to get in.

" and where the hell did you bring the cart from? "

" i asked some ladies where i can get one and it took a while but they finally told me. I had to give them my" number" if you know what I mean" he winked making me understand what he ment. I chuckled and entered the portal.

"of course! Who wouldn't want your " number" Mr. Handsome wannabe" I laughed.

I heard a fake gasp from him after he followed me and we began walking to the agency.

"hey this body is flawless, who wouldn't want to be like this!" he acted offended and gestured to himself.

"me cuz I have a pussy and I rather kiss this than being like this" I said gesturing to him then giving him a peck.

Time skip

Everyone was hanging around in the lobby, banana and Brutus were fighting like a married couple as usual. The rest of you were just watching them bicker about which is better, Alberto or marchello.

"gay" you yelled to both of them getting bored of their argument. Both oof them just stared at you and then went back to arguing. You nudged skye and time and whispered into their ears.

"hey let's roleplay as Italian mafia or some shit" you snickered and they agree.

You three got your mustaches out of nowhere cuz logic and put it on your mouths. You three just stared at eachother while midas, drift, meow and Maya were confused at what you were doing.

"MARCHELLO" you started speaking the Italian accent and gestured to skye.

"what iz it" she said back.

"watchu doin" you flicked your mustache.

"holding a pistol" she showed you her pistol and you widened your eyes.

"MAMMA MIA MARCHELLO, THATS NOT HOW YOU HOLD A PISTOL" you held your head between your hands then you pointed towards her.

"THIS IS HOW YOU HOLD A PISTOL" you grabbed her pistol since you didn't have one and tried to balance it on your fingers (like this🤌🏼)

"ALBERTO, COME LOOK AT THE MARCHELLO" You yelled for Tina and acted horrified.

Tina just looked at skye before panicking along. "MAAAAMMAAAA MIA-hahaah" you three laughed couldn't hold it any longer.

Midas just looked at the both of you with a very weird look like he's about to award us the worst act for the year.

"what? We were just doing you some entertainment" you showed sparkles between your hands and laid back on the couch.

"y/n you're a disappointment" drift just muttered earning a slap from midas.

"settle down kids play time didn't start yet" you shook your hands infront of you earning a slap from Tina.

Now both you and drift were slapped. "ugh y/n this is your fault."

"how is it my fault, not my issue you have no sense of humor"

"you wanna go?" drift playfully glared at you and started to stand up.

"gladly" you smirked and jolted up and ran into him.

Anyways both of you are now on the ground tired asf trying to punch the other but it came weak. "I'm gonna kill you and enjoy every secound of it" you tiredly grumbled.

"not if I do it first" drift tiredky grumbled back.

"ugh I can't imagine the smell of your feet but it's probably like shit"

"talk about yours"

Then you both just laid there dying.
Silence fell among the room.

"it's only been 2 minutes" skye said.

"y/n I need to talk to you" midas rolled his eyes and got up to carry you.

"I'm not done yet" you grumbled not even fighting back.

Both of you entered his room and you sat on his bed. Midas did smth and then came back to sit next to you..

"y/n...."

"hm? Is something bothering you?" you asked with a look of concern.

"you disappeared for so long and I will not be able to handle that if you left again" he took your hands in his and connected his forehead to yours.

"it's okay... I'm here. this is my fight song" you started singing but you were faced with a pillow on your face.

"NOO THATS CRINGE"

"AW COMON I WANTED TO BE THAT WATTPAD TYPE OF READER"

"NO JUST NO"

"OK okay okay fineeeee" you got close to him and reconnected your foreheads. Both of you just closed your eyes and enjoyed the silence.

"your silence is my favourite sound-" you started singing a different lyric.

"Y/N" midas growled.

"I'M SORRY" you laughed nd struggled to quiet down.

Midas just stared at you deciding if he should do it or not.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"marry me"