𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕫𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪

while midas was explaining their next mission that nobody asked for. An ugly musty thing suddenly appeared from that secret door🤢.

Everyone jumped from their seats and stared at this ugly musty thing.

ugly musty is me, I'm ugly musty.

"you had one job Tina and it's to hide the phonebooth where no one can see it dumbass" peely said dumbfounded.

"ESCUSE YOU who the hell would put a phonebooth in an abandoned house, I did a great job at it" tina huffed and crossed her arms.

everyone watched my sad ass trying to get up but apparently I'm good at nothing I lowkey failed getting up.

I groaned from pain I had and all I was able to do is look infront of me. ZAYUMN ZADDY IS INFRONT OF ME😍😍😍

tall pale man made eye contact, looking into em pretty eyes made him feel funny 👀😎

"Hi hoes... " I managed to say but I blacked out right after.

pure silence....

"okay uh... what was that? who is that? and why is peely twerking" Maya asked as if anybody knows shit and pointed towards me with her katana🦍

"I'M NOT TWERKING"

"I have no idea..." midas said in his British accent. woodchu laik som tchee ma'e🍵😨

"oh my god midas! she looks so cute cam we keep her? can we? can we?!" skye said.

woman I swear if I was awake I'd show you how a pet was treated🤬🤬

"Calm down skye, she's not a pet" tntina put a hand on her shoulder.

atleast tina understands🙄

"Uh M, looks like she needs help meow "  meowscles poked my cheek and looked at midas. wow no shit meowscles😱😱😱 nobody knew.

midas couldn't contain looking at me anymore cuz if he did he'd get horny so he told meow to carry me to the nurse room.

after meow left, skye walked up to midas golden daddy and tugged his sleeve.

"yes... skye?" midas said rather annoyed to the fact that there's an ugly musty who broke into their hideout.

"I have never seen her before, do you think she's new? can we help her either way?" she gave him the classic puppy eyes.

these puppy eyes never worked on him btw

"Skye, you know we can't let strangers in, what if she's dangerous?" He turned his body to her.

"skye is right mate, Ive never seen her here before plus the computer said so" Maya said while typing in her computer, trying to look for my file. which doesn't seem to exist

just like my life👌🏼😱

"it's doesn't say anything about her, the file is completely empty! only thing on it is her join date. which was half an hour ago" Maya was confused by that but she showed her boss the computer.

"She might need help, M. Plus isn't that why you made the team, to save the world or smth?" Peely said while flipping a bomb and throwing it to tntina.