15- smoll bean

Important A/n

Ok girlies I'm not that type of annoying ass type person that would put a/ns I a chapter and spam the story with it instead of actually writing one (if you do this please fix it cuz it's honestly annoying and I'm not having on you :) )

Chile anyways I will be gone for Ramadan since I'm not allowed to read fanfics or simb over husbandos unless it's scenarios in my head😢😢😢😢 so have this chap before I go ^^

__________________________

!DISCLAIMER!

THE FOLLOWING SCENE MIGHT BE DISTURBING TO SOME READERS, WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF ANYONE DIES OR SUMN IDK

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Y/n's pov

That's what I put before actually flying away from the yacht. The whole island turned into scream simulator in roblox.

But babes Lets not forget about the full name that has been called by midas. Tbh I'm kinda worried lol, I usually don't give a fuck but last week my phone got in the washing machine and now I'm forced to use my old one that was somehow in my backpack. My old phone is legit a samsung J5 prime 2017  😭😭 so I can't use new emojis or pretending to know how to speak Spanish by translating without having to go to Google translate and coming back. 😪😪😪 also drift found about the posters I put around the island and he hid my diary after reading it on live stream on YouTube.
It went viral✅

*flashback*

"Well since there been rumours that I have good fetish around the whole island I wanna come clean and say that my very dear EX bro put them around so no I don't have good fetish.

As for revenge. . .we're gonna read HER DIARY! How does that sound y/n?"

He moved away from the camera, there appears the poor y/n m/n l/n tied up.😀

"SO let's start with....HERE"

*Flashback end*

Ah. . .yes. . .the trauma. Reminds me of those Maine characters in wattpad in fanfics. I always ignored the normal ones and went for crack.