All feelings!!

***Jen's point of view***

I woke up to the Sun shining in my face through the open window, as I looked over to my left and saw a very sweet Justin asleep. I lent over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

*** Justin's point of view***

As I dreamt about Jen I felt her soft lips brush up against mine, I opened my eyes to see her ocean blue eyes gleaming back at me. We just lead in bed kissing for a few minutes until we finally separated.

*** Jen's point of view***

As I got up and went to the bathroom to get a glass of water for getting back into bed when Justin said "Jen, when I first laid eyes on you I knew you were the one that I want to wake up to every morning, the person I want to protect and comfort when they are down, you are the person that I want by my side through it all."
I had tears running down my face as I finally realised that he felt the same way about me as I did about him.

"I feel the same way about you babe, I'm always happy when I'm with you when I'm not with you I am always thinking about you and how I never want to leave your side. I knew you were the one from our first conversation to our first kiss. I love how comfortable I am around you. I can be myself. I've never felt this comfortable with anyone. You bring out the best in me and I'm falling even deeper in love with you every second I'm lucky enough to spend with you."

As we looked into each others eyes are full of love with no awareness of what was going on around us.

As the time flew by we just kept talking about our feelings. I must've had tears running down my face because Justin started wiping away and at that moment I lent forward to kiss him we never separate until we couldn't breathe, Justin started to run his hand over my back towards the bottom of my nightdress, he pulled it up and over my head. As he was doing that I was teasing him by rubbing my hand over his very noticeable bulge. He then flipped it over so that I was on top. And we all know what happened.

*** quite a few dates later***
*** Justin's point of view***

"I hope she likes it, I'm so nervous" said Justin over the phone to Court while he was waiting for gen to come downstairs.

"She will love it just as much as she loves you and there's no need to be nervous. You are perfect for each other now, call her downstairs and get in the car to drive to my house and let Jen give you a surprise for your birthday. Got it?" Courtney said sternly.