Telling our friends!!

As we got on the stage I held Justin's hand as tight as I could before he nodded at me as if to say go on it will be okay. "Yes thank you Court, So you all don't know why you're here today so I guess it's about time we tell you. So about 14 weeks ago Justin and I found out some news that we would like to share with you, we have made a little video" I said.

The video started to play in the background just behind where Justin and I were standing. The first part of the video was me filming my reaction to finding out I was pregnant when I showed the camera the test the room erupted in cheer, next was a video of Justin finding out and all my best friends were crying at this point. After those videos had played, the video was a recording of our fist ultrasound with the baby's heartbeat in the background as music. Then there was a montage of my belly growing so far and at the end there was our ultrasound from a few days ago with a video of our reaction.

Tears were falling from my eyes and everyone else's in the room "Were pregnant but its not with one baby" everyone's faces turned to shock but if they thought that was a shock then they should wait for what I'm going to say next "its not twins either nor triplets" I said

"We are having identical Quadruplets" Justin and I said together

After our speech we went and hugged people as they congratulated us, when I spotted my dad from across the room crying with the biggest smile on his face while looking at me. I walked as fast as I could over to my dad and gave him the biggest hug while we both cried like babies.

John: You have just made me the happiest dad in the world. I can't believe my baby girl is pregnant and not with just 1 with 4. I love you so much baby girl

Jen: Awww daddy I could not be happier right now and your going to make the best Grandad I know it they will all adore you with all their hearts"

Justin walked on over

Justin: Thank you so much John I will take very good care of all 5 of them and I never knew I could be this in love with 4 people I have never met and my love for Jen is infinite.

As everyone started to leave the party Jen took of her high heels and sat down on a chair with her feet up when Courteney came over to make sure she was okay to see if her and Justin needed help with anything.

Court: Hey honey, you okay?

Jen: Yeh I'm okay I am just a bit tired today took it out of me

Court: Yeh that's fair enough your growing 4 babies in there and I couldn't be prouder of you right now

Jen: Awww thank you hone, thank you for everything today we couldn't have done this without you.

Court: No need to thank me I wanted to help and if there is anything you need me to help with like clearing up then I am happy to, also Coco and I were wondering if you and Justin want to come over for dinner or something tomorrow

Jen: We would love it if you could help us and of course we will come over for dinner. Do you want us to bring anything?

Court: No, I think I have everything, is pasta okay?

Jen: Yes that is more than okay I have been craving pasta all day how did you know?

Court: I guess a best friend always knows everything

Everything was cleaned up and Jen and Justin were ready to leave. They sent Courteney home about 10 minutes before as they went to tip all the staff that worked for them at the party.

***Justin's pov***

We were about 20 minutes from home when I looked over at my beautiful sleeping fiancée I thought to myself how lucky I was to not only call her my best friend, the love of my life my fiancée but also the mother of my children I can't imagine a better mum than Jen she is kind, caring, empathetic and gorgeous. How did I get this lucky?